ADVERTISEMENT

When he leaves office Crooked Don to be arrested, first former Prez to do jail time

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
According to US Congressman on Judiciary Committee

Certainly looking that way

Could be cellmate with Manafort or Don Jr?

Anything is possible

According to US Congressman on Judiciary Committee

Certainly looking that way

Could be cellmate with Manafort or Don Jr?

Anything is possible
I would hold my breath until this happens, but I’m already holding it while I wait to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit. To be honest I’m starting to get a little dizzy.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I would hold my breath until this happens, but I’m already holding it while I wait to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit. To be honest I’m starting to get a little dizzy.
Don’s going to be in an orange jumpsuit long before Hillary.

They already impeached her husband. Hillary’s boat has sailed.

Don’s going to be in an orange jumpsuit long before Hillary.

They already impeached her husband. Hillary’s boat has sailed.
Self delusion is an amazing thing. I don’t know how old you are, but I assume you are an adult (in spite of your incessant juvenile posts). So you should know by now that the “elite” survive under different circumstances than the rest of us. Bill and Hillary will skate, we all know that. And so will DJT.

Self delusion is an amazing thing. I don’t know how old you are, but I assume you are an adult (in spite of your incessant juvenile posts). So you should know by now that the “elite” survive under different circumstances than the rest of us. Bill and Hillary will skate, we all know that. And so will DJT.
[QUOTE="Ponca Dan, post: 1367642, member: 1410"Personally I try to avoid the immature insult/gotcha threads, they serve no purpose as far as I can tell. I'm mostly curious what drives so many of you to participate. It obviously provides a deep-seated pleasure to many of you. I was hoping someone could explain why/how it pleases you so.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT