ADVERTISEMENT

What I predicted and posted in a thread earlier…..

Do you think covid deaths have been overcounted?
Highly likely.

I remember seeing the first Covid death report from New York. It was an 80-something year old lady who also had emphysema. You see, it wasn’t the fact that this lady had smoked two plus packs of cigarettes per day for over 60 years that killed her. It was Covid.

I have a friend who is in the hospital right now. He has cancer and now has Covid. He was getting treated for the cancer and was in otherwise good health. If he dies from this (and it’s not looking good for him right now), this would be an example of something I would more readily attribute to Covid.

Sound reasonable enough?

Highly likely.

I remember seeing the first Covid death report from New York. It was an 80-something year old lady who also had emphysema. You see, it wasn’t the fact that this lady had smoked two plus packs of cigarettes per day for over 60 years that killed her. It was Covid.

I have a friend who is in the hospital right now. He has cancer and now has Covid. He was getting treated for the cancer and was in otherwise good health. If he dies from this (and it’s not looking good for him right now), this would be an example of something I would more readily attribute to Covid.

Sound reasonable enough?

No…you sound like a fvcking moron and you know it…

Yes, her chronic emphysema was going to kill her soon, but as we’ve been told by medical professionals on this very board what covid does to healthy lungs…..denying that covid was the ultimate kill shot just to suit your own obvious personal political agenda is unreasonable. Covid kills those with comorbidities…it’s also kills those otherwise in good health.

You can read plenty of news articles of UNDERreporting, but it’s obvious you’re dug in on a dumbass stance.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Yes, her chronic emphysema was going to kill her soon, but as we’ve been told by medical professionals on this very board what covid does to healthy lungs…..denying that covid was the ultimate kill shot just to suit your own obvious personal political agenda is unreasonable. Covid kills those with comorbidities…it’s also kills those otherwise in good health.

You can read plenty of news articles of UNDERreporting, but it’s obvious you’re dug in on a dumbass stance.
You're so stupid you can't even recognize a middle of the road take on the question and go full retard.

The deeper question is why do you NEED these people to be dying OF Covid? They're dead, win an internet argument and rejoice, especially if they were an ANTI-VAXXER!

You're so stupid you can't even recognize a middle of the road take on the question and go full retard.

The deeper question is why do you NEED these people to be dying OF Covid? They're dead, win an internet argument and rejoice, especially if they were an ANTI-VAXXER!

***thinks people who want others to die from other things besides covid thinks #winning internet arguments and rejoicing isn’t a completely asinine comeback on its face***

“The trend of underreporting COVID-19 cases was high in small cities and rural areas with less access to health care. According to the investigation, the trend is especially visible in rural areas of the South and western U.S.”

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

“The trend of underreporting COVID-19 cases was high in small cities and rural areas with less access to health care. According to the investigation, the trend is especially visible in rural areas of the South and western U.S.”
Do you ever go on vacation or just read about other people's experience's? lololololololollolololoollol (couldn't help myself)

Clinton,

I am tiring rapidly of your declining tone towards me. I don’t treat you like this. I wish you would return the favor.

And you know it.

From the article: Given Biden’s speech and cognition issues, he will most likely actually say ‘My Felericans -- our long natural fair is covered,” :p

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
When you stop echoing sentiments closer to Qorndog than a reasonable human being, I will ***shrugs shoulders***
Disappointing. As poorly as you have been treated by many people on this board, I had hoped that you would have responded more positively towards me. Respectful and courteous disagreement is so easy, but a one-sided effort at it is futile.

I tried.

Fvck you, asshole.

He’s not necessarily that stupid, but he’s undoubtedly the angriest delivery elf I’ve ever seen

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Well I’m certain not driving 3 hours and spending 700 bucks for myself lol

you’re an idiot

e09d74ce-0921-4dc1-b304-725e15a854dc_screenshot.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT