ADVERTISEMENT

What does this tell you…

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
“I just got this text on my phone. Don’t tell me this wasn’t well thought out and planned. (And how did these people get my number anyway!)”

“I’m just 16 years old so I can’t vote, but I (along with millions of young people!) will be doing EVERYTHING in our power to make Kamala Harris the first female president and to stop Donald Trump from ever holding office again!”

“This election is our chance to stop fascism in its tracks and make sure that Gen Z has a future that we can look forward to.”

“Young people might not be able to compete with Republicans’ millions, but we CAN defeat them with our Gen Z voter contact efforts.”

“VOT PAC is working in overdrive to register and turn out NEW Gen Z voters in swing states like Georgia and Texas. But we’re students, not professional fundraisers, and we need grown-ups like you to fund our efforts to hire campus organizers in battleground states across America.”

“So please, will you invest in our democracy and my generation, and pitch in $27 before midnight to fund VOT PAC’s turnout efforts? >> vot-pac.com/l/INoaT6”

Bayly via Voters of Tomorrow PAC”

Stop to End

Well, one thing it definitely tells me is that political machinery is disgusting. I figure about 1/10 chance that person is real and 1/1000 chance they had anything to do with writing it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
“I just got this text on my phone. Don’t tell me this wasn’t well thought out and planned. (And how did these people get my number anyway!)”

“I’m just 16 years old so I can’t vote, but I (along with millions of young people!) will be doing EVERYTHING in our power to make Kamala Harris the first female president and to stop Donald Trump from ever holding office again!”

“This election is our chance to stop fascism in its tracks and make sure that Gen Z has a future that we can look forward to.”

“Young people might not be able to compete with Republicans’ millions, but we CAN defeat them with our Gen Z voter contact efforts.”

“VOT PAC is working in overdrive to register and turn out NEW Gen Z voters in swing states like Georgia and Texas. But we’re students, not professional fundraisers, and we need grown-ups like you to fund our efforts to hire campus organizers in battleground states across America.”

“So please, will you invest in our democracy and my generation, and pitch in $27 before midnight to fund VOT PAC’s turnout efforts? >> vot-pac.com/l/INoaT6”

OBayly via Voters of Tomorrow PAC”

Stop to End
Have more children, encourage the knuckleheads to give all their heart and participation to yer government Subsidy which is social media. Might bring the price of fuel down maybe .25?

Bayly via Voters of Tomorrow PAC”

Stop to End
It means that a new presidential campaign started today.

Everything changes today.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It means that a new presidential campaign started today.

Everything changes today.
Yeah, I’m sure this teenaged girl gathered up all of these numbers and got this out to the media within an hour of Biden making his announcement. Just how gullible are you??? 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I’m sure this teenaged girl gathered up all of these numbers and got this out to the media within an hour of Biden making his announcement. Just how gullible are you??? 🤣🤣🤣
Regardless, again, it means that a new presidential campaign started today. Everything changes today.

If you want to embrace a conspiracy theory, so be it. But my original statement still stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT