ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Guys Do Besides This

Although I haven't done so in a while, boning up on the British Gorkha mercenary battle tactics along with her Majesty's Secret Service warfare methods.

Intelligence quotient testing. I can never seem to get enough. I strive to one day achieve 100 on a test. I have never gotten quite there and no doubt I never will. But I'll keep trying.

The baby girl of the entire Gracie family.

Her uncles, brothers, cousins, etc. are going to murder you before she gets a chance anyway.

Lol no thank you.

A female Gracie reminds me of rhe ild Kipling poem.

When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

When Nag the basking cobra hears the careless foot of man,
He will sometimes wriggle sideways and avoid it if he can.
But his mate makes no such motion where she camps beside the trail.

When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,
They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.
'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

Never got into La Liga, but would love to see a match at Camp Nou.

Saw my first match in Anfield last February. Last home game before Covid stoppage last season.

Also as a Liverpool guy, all I have to say to a Barca guy is,

“Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!”.

Barca having financial issues and a crumbling roof at Camp Nou. They may have to dump Messi's salary, and Fati is always hurt. Nice to have an American on the squad, though. I really like our growing European presence.

We saw a Barca v. Sevilla match back in 2015. Exhilarating!!

Liverpool is my PL team. ;)

I have the same problem. Drives my wife nuts because it's taking over our pantry,
Mine started out on a tea cart. Then it grew to a shelf, then two. Then we created a whisky display cabinet. Now they are on display shelves, the cabinet is full, cases just boxed up, and some in the safe. So yeah, I get it.

I've started slowing down and focusing on specific bottles now.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Camping, hiking, fishing - I like to combine all three if possible

Travel - COVID kicked that to the curb last year but should pick up in 2021

Guitar - but I suck and I never practice.

Golf - see guitar.

Smoking meat - brisket and ribs mostly

I did Tae Kwon Do for 5 years but quit when my kids lost interest. Would love to get back into it.

What kind of hobbies and interests do you pursue?
Play guitar...a lot.
When I'm not doing that I seek out videos of youngins and gals shredding it before they've graduated high school.
The hot Frenchy babe Tina S. is a favorite.
The most technically perfect, wonderfully talented player alive.
Segovia would be like..."I quit." If he saw her.

not looking good for 2021, but hopefully the next year. I really want to do Christmas in Yellowstone before too long.
I did business with the Blackfeet for 12 years in Browning, MT and never took the time to tour Glacier National. Not too bright. And I had an employer paying me to go there.

I did take the time to walk the battle ground at the Little Big Horn in southeastern MT. What an eerie feeling! It's where the Arapaho, Northern Cheyenne and Lakota made their last stand. White man calls it "Custer's Last Stand."

You have to insert your favorite url of her from YouTube to validate (man law)
You bestow on me way too much credit.
I'm abacus, slide rule dumb.
Perhaps you'd oblige us and post Tina playing her scorching rendition of Beethovens Moonlight sonata, third movement.
Bear in mind, to maintain that level of expertise requires 4 to 6 hours of practice...DAILY.
She's an otherworldly freak who incidentally makes a shocking amount of money from You Tube alone.

I luv her. ;)

Last edited:
You bestow on me way too much credit.
I'm abacus, slide rule dumb.
Perhaps you'd oblige us and post Tina playing her scorching rendition of Beethovens Moonlight sonata, third movement.
Bear in mind, to maintain that level of expertise requires 4 to 6 hours of practice...DAILY.
She's an otherworldly freak who incidentally makes a shocking amount of money from You Tube alone.

I luv her. ;)
I'm reminded of frustration. I believe it was March, 1996 when our government went all metric measure. My company forced me to sit through Dept. of Agriculture provided films on the metric system as my company was heavy into export.

I was forced to sit through about three hours of film when I could have been teaching the USDA the metric system and the numerically dysfunctional and idiotic English system. You guessed it. All the USDA guys I dealt with had no idea the U. S. buck was the world's first metric currency.

Reactions: iasooner1
Camping, hiking, fishing - I like to combine all three if possible

Travel - COVID kicked that to the curb last year but should pick up in 2021

Guitar - but I suck and I never practice.

Golf - see guitar.

Smoking meat - brisket and ribs mostly

I did Tae Kwon Do for 5 years but quit when my kids lost interest. Would love to get back into it.

I play guitar as well and not very good. Play by ear since I was about 16 or 17. Never had enogh time to put into it to be good but still have fun with it.
Same with golf, not good but enjoyed it when I did a few yrs ago. Don't have time anymore and my blood pressure is better for it. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT