ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Guys Do Besides This

Shoot sporting clays
Pheasant hunt
Cook
Drink - Beer, bourbon, etc..
Go to sporting events and watch Sports
Maintain / Improve and wrench on a 2000 sports bike and 1996 sports car - Obviously I like tooling around driving them
Use to go to movies...until COVID hit
Use to go eat out with the wife once a week...until COVID hit
Travel and take vacations
Collect vintage stereo equipment and repair - not as much lately - only so many rooms in the house (LOL)
Spend time with grandkids and help make their lives better
Visit with friends and family
I like watching the car auctions on TV, and been to one and plan to do that again
Go to H& H and shoot my pistol and rifle
Do all kinds of home improvement projects and repairs - 10 years ago wife and I gutted our house and literally almost did all the work ourselves updating it, took us almost a year, very satisfying to DIY and save a huge chunk of money, we stay on top of our upkeep, that said I will never gut a house again and do it myself again, too old. Body worn down.

When I die, go to my estate sale, I have a ton of tools to use on a house or a vehicle

Last edited:
You must be single lol?

Lol, actually not. Wife and kid involved in it all. Biking and camping were my wife’s additions. Kid (6 years old) wanted camping. Wife and I both love SCUBA and softball, she is trying to work on 5 and 10k, but taps out on the other distances! As soon as our daughter is old enough, she will get a tank strapped to her back and learn as well, though she is already a fish...loves to swim. All three of us love to fish. Wife loves to shoot (Texan) and up until about 2 years ago, shot a larger caliber....

Jealous of the poker. Wanted to do it for a living before I met the wife a long time back. It was my job in college. I was a 2x intramural champion at osu. With kiddos and work can’t find the time now.
If I didn't have such a good job I'd be playing poker professionally as well. Although I've won quite a lot just being an accomplished armature.

I read a lot. The “Casca” series is my particular focus right now. I’ve also revisited my middle school hobby of scale modeling, as many of the old Revell and Monogram kits are still in print. History itself is a hobby of mine.

I also do a little bit of everything on the “outdoorsman” front, though I doubt I spend enough time on anything to consider it a hobby.

Backpacking and hiking in The Wind Rivers WY

Collect WWI & WWII military rifles with an emphasis on German K98 mausers. Collect bayonets from same period.

Photography

Take care of my 12 doggies

Play on the 80 acres I bought in Pawnee Country

Read, read read mostly War of Northern Aggression. America West, WWI, WWII, Vietnam and any history books where the Christians beat the peaceful religion books.

Revel in the fact I’m conservative, free thinking and love my country.

Backpacking and hiking in The Wind Rivers WY

Collect WWI & WWII military rifles with an emphasis on German K98 mausers. Olle

Photography

Take care of my 12 doggies

Play on the 80 acres I bought in Pawnee Country

Read, read read mostly War of Northern Aggression. America West, WWI, WWII, Vietnam and any history books where the Christians beat the peaceful religion books.

Revel in the fact I’m conservative, free thinking and love my country.

I miss the wind river, hope to get back in the next two years.

Whiskey collecting....focused on Irish whiskeys

Brazilian jiu jitsu

Big soccer fan. USMNT, Liverpool FC, Dortmund, and OKC Energy

All things Oklahoma State.

Shoot....I really am one of those scary "globalists".

2cbc414d845ee1c9cf93ca0bfde52546.jpg

Mackenzie-Dern.jpg

33dc0359d797b382b033a2425c390f1d--jiu-jitsu-sexy-body.jpg

32bd9d4e00a5c2f6558283af31eaa39a.jpg

tenor.gif

I like flower arranging and I also play the most beautiful harp you'll ever hear. I sing a wonderful native american corn fertility chant and enjoy exploring feelings. Sometimes I am overcome with emotion and weave garlands of wildflowers for my friends or even my enemies if we're just talking imbalanced chakra and they're not like, meanies. I love weeping, hallmark store soundtracks, and a good scented candle just drives me wild!

Does anyone else like macrame?

Top, third, and fifth pictures. Kira Gracie. Once took a seminar from her. She is adorable. Will also break your arm or choke you unconscious in a flat second.

No thanks. They're mean enough without being physically dominant.

I like flower arranging and I also play the most beautiful harp you'll ever hear. I sing a wonderful native american corn fertility chant and enjoy exploring feelings. Sometimes I am overcome with emotion and weave garlands of wildflowers for my friends or even my enemies if we're just talking imbalanced chakra and they're not like, meanies. I love weeping, hallmark store soundtracks, and a good scented candle just drives me wild!

Does anyone else like macrame?

isn’t it freeing knowing you can be you in deep red Oklahoma?

Whiskey collecting....focused on Irish whiskeys

Brazilian jiu jitsu

Big soccer fan. USMNT, Liverpool FC, Dortmund, and OKC Energy

All things Oklahoma State.

Shoot....I really am one of those scary "globalists".
OSU and USMNT fan? You sure do love to be tortured.

I love watching the EPL and am a big Spurs fan.

Do have this weird obsession with Klopp though. Such a handsome man.

Also a closet Iceland fan after their Euro run a few years back.

More about me:

Backpacking and play bad golf. Am going to do an AT through hike in the next several years.

Also a collector of going to major and minor league baseball stadiums .

Last edited:
I collect buy and sell antiques and collectibles of all kinds, my problem is I keep way more than I should. Even more so when you find a rare item that you purchased and its worth way way more than you paid for it, those are the hardest to let go of as you probably will never see another especially at a bargain again.
Of course I make memes, enjoy riding in my Polaris Side by Side, Jeeping, watching football and going picking for Antiques. I enjoy the Collecting Forums I am on and chatting with other collectors and learning from them as well as help them.
Collect guns, I try to buy one nice one a year, thats what a gun collector friend told me he does and has done for yrs, thats how he said he built his 30 yr collection. I started collecting them about 2012. I have 9 now. Just bought 2 last Sunday to catch up as I haven't bought one in 2 yrs, I bought a Chinese Norinco SKS all matching with bayonet and a 1887 British Henry Martini Mark IV made by Enfield. Nice condition rifle but just gonna hang it on the wall, damn Bayonet is a half inch shy of 2 feet long. Most people call it the Zulu Wars Rifle or so I am told. Not rare or e pensive guns but condition wise too nice to pass up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT