ADVERTISEMENT

What do you bet…

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
… that we rarely see Joe Biden out in public again until the Democratic Convention, or until Election Day, or maybe ever.

It would not surprise me if his handlers are saying he has Covid just to be able to keep him out of public view. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the only thing that allows him to go out in public is being heavily medicated.

It will be interesting to see if he makes any kind of public statement for awhile. Thus, the press release type messages rather than getting in front of the media and speaking publicly.

Democrats had been using him as a figurehead for so long. Now they’ve been exposed.

Without proof of life? He might be dead or dying. Maybe he had a terminal illness, and he went downhill quick.

If he is dying or dead? Further evidence everyone around him knew he could not be Prez, and COVID now is the perfect cover lie for an ongoing illness.

His announcement was not on Presidential letterhead. His signature does not perfectly match other documents he has signed.

Dims create this level of suspicion with their lies and cover ups.

Prove us wrong Dims, give us proof of life.

… that we rarely see Joe Biden out in public again until the Democratic Convention, or until Election Day, or maybe ever.

It would not surprise me if his handlers are saying he has Covid just to be able to keep him out of public view. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the only thing that allows him to go out in public is being heavily medicated.

It will be interesting to see if he makes any kind of public statement for awhile. Thus, the press release type messages rather than getting in front of the media and speaking publicly.

Democrats had been using him as a figurehead for so long. Now they’ve been exposed.
They started in the basement and never tried truly or left it. Did Jill or hunter give him covid?

Last edited:
Without proof of life? He might be dead or dying. Maybe he had a terminal illness, and he went downhill quick.

If he is dying or dead? Further evidence everyone around him knew he could not be Prez, and COVID now is the perfect cover lie for an ongoing illness.

His announcement was not on Presidential letterhead. His signature does not perfectly match other documents he has signed.

Dims create this level of suspicion with their lies and cover ups.

Prove us wrong Dims, give us proof of life.

Oh yeah! I like a morbid juicy right wing conspiracy theory like this. Just need to embellish it a bit more with some sordid details and include the Clintons in there somewhere.

The Chinese Virus story was BS. They were meeting with him and brought out the threats if he didn't bow out and what happened? He stepped aside like he was told to do.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Biden is a coward, he and his power hungry wife are embarrassed and don’t want to face the country after they got caught with their weekend at Bernie’s attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT