ADVERTISEMENT

What do sh!t and urine

In my experience, San Francisco was far worse. Although I never remember an SF councilman refusing to clean it up because of the evil white man. That's pretty impressive actually. Like a new nonexistent racism boundary has been established. Kudos Councilman Gossett!

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Reactions: ctrawick
And syskatine tries to tell me it's just one assistant professor of philosophy at who cares college. These people are literally retarded.

Weed, plus employers that are liberal think tanks 6 hours a day and work 2 hours a day equals shit and urine that no longer can be cleaned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
In my experience, San Francisco was far worse. Although I never remember an SF councilman refusing to clean it up because of the evil white man. That's pretty impressive actually. Like a new nonexistent racism boundary has been established. Kudos Councilman Gossett!

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

I have spent a little time in the Bay area, but it has been years. I used to like to visit, but I am not sure I would anymore.

Ironic -- same state (Washington) as the unbelievably crazy racial shit at Evergreen College.

Late state identity politics in action.

@davidallen

We may differ in our political positions, but you have always been respectful to me when we disagree. Please, please get your family out of that place. I am disgusted that you and your family would have to endure that.
He lives in Portland, but what's the difference.

Reactions: CBradSmith
@davidallen

We may differ in our political positions, but you have always been respectful to me when we disagree. Please, please get your family out of that place. I am disgusted that you and your family would have to endure that.
Live in PDX not Seattle... appreciate the sentiment. You will a dumbass in every crowd, perhaps even more so in a major city City Council...

I can't see the reason the Councilman is upset. Shit is generally brown or darker with red tossed in sometimes and piss is various shades of yellow. Seems like every minority color is present around the courthouse and not one bit of the evil whitey anywhere. #fauxracism

This was a strange story. Basically said that the use of a power-washer by the city was an aggression to the minority populations who faced dispersion by water cannons during the civil rights riots many years ago.

This was a strange story. Basically said that the use of a power-washer by the city was an aggression to the minority populations who faced dispersion by water cannons during the civil rights riots many years ago.

How does PTSD get passed down from generation to generation? I think we all know......

That might hold some merit if they were pressure washing these people as they were in the act of depositing said substances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT