ADVERTISEMENT

What are the odds?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Since the media lied about EVERYTHING Covid they are totally lying about Russia? They duped almost what- 75-85 percent of the world on everything Covid and got away with it?

As I say I nor most anyone on this board knows jack dick about the intricacies of what made Russia do this. I hope it's Russia AIDING Zalensky and the Ukrainian people against the globalists in their Govt. I hope it's them destroying our rogue biolabs.

I know very little about what drove them other than NATO and The current US ADM are horrible POS globalists.

Also I know:

- the media gets its daily talking points from global powers- is it the C..I..a or? Fox included are under some form of control - whether paid or blackmailed into being limited on their scope.

-the only journalists for the most part are independent- there's virtually none on tv and radio.

- A bunch of the photos and videos are fake

- we've been totally lied to by said news for decades (at least)- they didn't all of the sudden get soul less in the last 2 years- it's just out in the open more but it's amazing how many still regurgitate what they hear on cable news. The media doesn't just lie that are vile filthy propagandists.

Yes it leaves us with a situation where we absolutely don't know who or what to trust.
But I think the experts all across the country on Putin and Ukraine are laughable. Some know some things but most know absolute nothing and here's an immutable factoid- if you're quoting what cable news is quoting your WAY more than likely 100 percent wrong most of the time. Until we get real news that's as much of a fact as can be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT