ADVERTISEMENT

What Are The Boards Thoughts On School Choice?

I don't know about leftists in every school. There are schools that have definitely gone full blown woke. However, there are schools that have remained as conservative as they can. Most of those can be found in Rural Oklahoma. Look for a State Superintendent that is not from the city, but from Rural OK. If they have a PHD move on. I'm not saying every PHD is a woke liberal, but PHDs from what I have seen do not think outside of the box. They have been extensively schooled to do the same things over and over again and expect the same result. It is just easier to throw that resume out and interview someone that has a better potential to be a change we want. They also need to be fearless. If Stitt is re-elected an innovator could make some huge changes in OK.
Only a change at the top might fix things. Think about it.

See that's the rub. IF private schools take public money, then they shouldn't get that opportunity. You can fix a LOT of the public school issues simply by giving them that same authority and not need to transfer tax dollars to those private schools.
Yeah you going to allow prayer,bible and chapel? I would love to see vouchers follow the child with no oversight on curriculum. Public schools are broke due to leftism.

I went into a public school here in conservative TN and it said words could be violence.

Sorry that's Orwellian. I have sacrificed to send my kids through Christian private school. I would have loved my kids to have gotten a voucher.

But should private school take the voucher then that should be all they can charge the student. No tacking on other fees. But also no meddling in the curriculum. Gay and transgender is wrong! Teach it and preach it!

Conservationism yes leftism no!

Yeah you going to allow prayer,bible and chapel? I would love to see vouchers follow the child with no oversight on curriculum. Public schools are broke due to leftism.

I went into a public school here in conservative TN and it said words could be violence.

Sorry that's Orwellian. I have sacrificed to send my kids through Christian private school. I would have loved my kids to have gotten a voucher.

But should private school take the voucher then that should be all they can charge the student. No tacking on other fees. But also no meddling in the curriculum. Gay and transgender is wrong! Teach it and preach it!

Conservationism yes leftism no!
Apperently sleepy sucks cock, kamalla eats nasty snatch while gittin plowed with a strap on, and pulosi? Well, just look at that crusty cobweb nuff said. Oh, Kerry's the closet guy. The rest of sleepy's cabinet? IQ lower than my shoe size.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT