CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
cePfKq1.jpg

Fox News reporter today: "Mr. President what did you talk to Putin about?"

46: "You. He sends his best."

I learned a long time ago to not put much faith in anything a politician or for that matter anyone else says. From experience I know, without question, words don't mean anything, it's their actions that tell the truth.
Take this talk with Putin as an example. Biden says a bunch of meaningless words to the leader of one of our adversaries. Leftist eat it up and think Biden is being tough on Russia when in reality Biden is giving Russia exactly what they want. With Biden's recent actions on the American oil and gas business the price of oil is going up. Who does that help besides several countries filled with radical Muslims? In case you leftist can't figure it out it's Russia.
I will say Democrats are great at manipulating the simple minded fools of this country.

I learned a long time ago to not put much faith in anything a politician or for that matter anyone else says. From experience I know, without question, words don't mean anything, it's their actions that tell the truth.
Take this talk with Putin as an example. Biden says a bunch of meaningless words to the leader of one of our adversaries. Leftist eat it up and think Biden is being tough on Russia when in reality Biden is giving Russia exactly what they want. With Biden's recent actions on the American oil and gas business the price of oil is going up. Who does that help besides several countries filled with radical Muslims? In case you leftist can't figure it out it's Russia.
I will say Democrats are great at manipulating the simple minded fools of this country.
He can say whatever he wants to Putin, the fact is that Biden and minions are working overtime to make the US more like Putin's country. Putin could not have done any better.

Dude, you act as though you’re proud to have voted for a cadaver. And that’s really weird.

It would be interesting to know who else was in the room with him, and for how long they let him talk before they took the phone away from him and did the talking for him instead.

Vladimir Putin's puppet is gone now, we can be competent again.

Vladimir Putin's puppet is gone now, we can be competent again.

No no no that was Cank, she lost a long time ago, hence your Flailing and Reeeeeeeeeeing for 4 yrs.
How soon they forget. Trump was Prez, she never will be. That still stings don't it?

Reactions: iasooner1
No no no that was Cank, she lost a long time ago, hence your Flailing and Reeeeeeeeeeing for 4 yrs.
How soon they forget. Trump was Prez, she never will be. That still stings don't it?

The GOP lost the House, Senate, and Presidency because you and MAGA got what you want. Please.... keep owning the libs.

This fantasy ethos has ruined discourse in politics and on this board.

1 - 63 isn't a mirage.

I knew you’d eventually backdoor your way to being right about something.

Are you angry your news pushed fantasy after fantasy?

I never checked, did any of the lib lie tracking sites go back and remove everything about Russia they were counting as lies before that was blown out of the water?

I knew you’d eventually backdoor your way to being right about something.

Are you angry your news pushed fantasy after fantasy?

I never checked, did any of the lib lie tracking sites go back and remove everything about Russia they were counting as lies before that was blown out of the water?

LOL

And that somehow magically makes the two and a half years of absolute bull poop linking Trump and Russia disappear?

Look how it effected you.

You still repeat lies while bitching about lies.

Seems like a healthy mental space.
LOL Helsinki wasn't a mirage, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT