ADVERTISEMENT

WH will not comply with House request ...

House doesn't realize the executive is a co-equal branch of gubmint.

source.gif

The dems don't want a formal impeachment investigation because it allows the GOP to call witnesses. Those would include people and supporting documents the dems and their impeachment advocates have never seen or heard on CNN, MSNBC and the other MSM-13 outlets.

The dems don't want a formal impeachment investigation because it allows the GOP to call witnesses. Those would include people and supporting documents the dems and their impeachment advocates have never seen or heard on CNN, MSNBC and the other MSM-13 outlets.

Please tell me they have something. No way they bluffed on this and there will be no vote. @Syskatine please tell me this cannon ball doesn’t get swatted away as well.

Trump told the dems they aren't getting Jackshit from his administration until the House holds a formal vote of all 435 members. The dems don't like that because it puts all of their members on record many of whom don't want to go on official record.

Trump told the dems they aren't getting Jackshit from his administration until the House holds a formal vote of all 435 members. The dems don't like that because it puts all of their members on record many of whom don't want to go on official record.

so nice having a maga boss who reps
me in the whitehouse

seriously how the eff do you send 400M in cash to iran?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT