ADVERTISEMENT

Well what a surprise, another republican pedophile.

E8ncLvRWYAczDrO

Sys doesn't seem to understand every time he posts one of these type threads he only accomplishes making a fool of himself. Conservatives are very consistent, if a crime is committed, prosecute and punish those that are guilty, regardless of political affiliation. Not a single leftist can say the same as evidence of the Hillary scandal and the recent Hunter Biden revelations. Leftist politicians are above the law in the eyes of a leftist.

Sys doesn't seem to understand every time he posts one of these type threads he only accomplishes making a fool of himself. Conservatives are very consistent, if a crime is committed, prosecute and punish those that are guilty, regardless of political affiliation. Not a single leftist can say the same as evidence of the Hillary scandal and the recent Hunter Biden revelations. Leftist politicians are above the law in the eyes of a leftist.
BEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA then senate acquitted Biff twice of black and white conduct!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
oooooooh a state senator! FlAilEy ran and googled it up!

Ol' boy was a big contributor on Fox. Wonder what they saw in him that resonated so well they wanted him talking to their viewers all the time?
What’s there to wonder about? Obviously Fox had him on because they knew he was a pedophile, and Fox loves pedophiles because Fox knows its viewers can’t get enough pedophilia in their politicians. I’m sure if you look in the dictionary you’d see that “Fox viewer” is a synonym to pedophile.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
oooooooh a state senator! FlAilEy ran and googled it up!

Ol' boy was a big contributor on Fox. Wonder what they saw in him that resonated so well they wanted him talking to their viewers all the time?
Most people don't think in terms of political affiliation when they hear about a pedophile. And then there's you.

You're all screechy about a republican pedophile and then poof, you're good with pedophilia when I posted a link to a similar pedophile of Democrat Party affiliation. That's pretty loser POS-like if I'm being honest.

What’s there to wonder about? Obviously Fox had him on because they knew he was a pedophile, and Fox loves pedophiles because Fox knows its viewers can’t get enough pedophilia in their politicians. I’m sure if you look in the dictionary you’d see that “Fox viewer” is a synonym to pedophile.

Damnit Dan, learn the blue font!! :D

I don’t find any of this funny or a debate.

Making pedophilia political is sick.

Watching the actions of our current president with children and not expressing open concern is equally sick.

Leftist have no morals. They only show concern when they think something will advance their agenda to divide and destroy this country.

ADVERTISEMENT