ADVERTISEMENT

Well, they're waiting...

Soonersincefitty

Heisman Candidate
Oct 16, 2004
The delicate man babies in the main stream media are waiting for Trumps hourly denunciation of white supremacists.
Where is he?
Nag nab it, western civilization hangs in the balance.

Oh, and Foxes John Robert's was channeling Jim Acosta.
What a vaginal secretion.

Last edited:
I keep hearing from the leftist that white supremist groups are a threat to national security but I do not see white supremist groups doing much of anything. Anyone have numerous examples of white supremist groups threatening national security or killing people of color?
Over the years I've seen what looks to me like isolated incidents but nothing even remotely on the scale of ANTIFA or the BLM. IMO ANTIFA and the BLM are a bigger threat to national security than any group the left is melting down about.

I keep hearing from the leftist that white supremist groups are a threat to national security but I do not see white supremist groups doing much of anything. Anyone have numerous examples of white supremist groups threatening national security or killing people of color?
Over the years I've seen what looks to me like isolated incidents but nothing even remotely on the scale of ANTIFA or the BLM. IMO ANTIFA and the BLM are a bigger threat to national security than any group the left is melting down about.
Yes, if there is a white supremacists group, they are the worst terrorists in history.
Therefore, all the conjured media hysteria is coming from their arses.

Reactions: iasooner1
and no idea about Antonio. I must be out of the loop.

Antonio is Daves Pool Boy, he is Italian. The Mexican does the Yard Work. Although Dave doesn't have a pool, his White Guilt told him he should hire one anyway. Gotta spread that $3.50 an hour around or you aint doing your Liberal Duties helping out the needy.

Reactions: iasooner1
Got it. Antonio is my lawn guy, but never thought about buying ammo from him

ADVERTISEMENT