ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I might have had a change of heart about the 2020 presidential election...

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Just kidding.

Crowd Gasps After AZ Witness Reveals How Easy it is to Hack Dominion Voting Machines, “Your Vote is Not as Secure as Your Venmo Account”

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis appeared before Arizona state lawmakers in a public hearing on Monday.

Rudy Giuliani’s first witness at the Arizona hearing on Monday was information warfare officer Retired Army Colonel Phil Waldron.

Recall, Colonel Waldron also testified before the Pennsylvania senate majority last week on the election fraud, huge ballot spikes for Joe Biden and Dominion voting systems.

On Monday Waldron confirmed experts witnessed Dominion communicating with Frankfurt on Election Day.

The Dominion voting machines were hooked up to the internet and completely open to hackers.

Colonel Waldron spoke on how vulnerable Dominion is to hackers and the crowd gasped.

Waldron said votes in the Dominion voting system can be changed “by an authorized user or and unauthorized user (hacker).”

“Your vote is not as secure as your Venmo account,” Waldron said referring to a mobile payment service.

WATCH:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...machines-vote-not-secure-venmo-account-video/

Last edited:
The most glaring proof of voter fraud to me is that the idiots on the left think 80 million people voted for Joe Biden, almost 11 million more than the leftist messiah, Obama. No matter who you are or what your political affiliation that does not pass the smell test in any shape for or fashion.

The most glaring proof of voter fraud to me is that the idiots on the left think 80 million people voted for Joe Biden, almost 11 million more than the leftist messiah, Obama. No matter who you are or what your political affiliation that does not pass the smell test in any shape for or fashion.
Bearcat, you just don't get it. Beijing Biden drew 2 dozen humans to a rally in Scranton, PA. That's not worth 80 million votes? Six plus states have mail-in vote count controlled by Democrats.

Black America turned out in record numbers for the long legged Mack Daddy. No doubt white Americans turned out in record numbers for Ukraine Gas Joe. There's nothing to see here.

More Illegal Votes In AZ Than Biden Margin Of Victory

Pro-Trump statistician Matt Braynard - whom the FBI just asked to share his findings concerning his data-driven investigation into illegal and fraudulent voting in the November election - says he's confident that there were more illegally-cast ballots in Arizona than Joe Biden's current margin of victory.

"I have a high degree of confidence that the number of ballots that were cast that should not have been cast, illegal ballots, surpasses the margin of victory as it stands right now," said Braynard said at a public hearing on election issues in Arizona.

More at:https://www.zerohedge.com/political...alyst-says-more-illegal-votes-az-biden-margin

Also this:

Some facts that apparently you can't get your head around - 37 million more Americans voted in 2020 than did in 2016. Biden won a consistent share of those votes and hence should have 18 mln or so more votes than Obama did. Maths. Learn some.

More Illegal Votes In AZ Than Biden Margin Of Victory

Pro-Trump statistician Matt Braynard - whom the FBI just asked to share his findings concerning his data-driven investigation into illegal and fraudulent voting in the November election - says he's confident that there were more illegally-cast ballots in Arizona than Joe Biden's current margin of victory.

"I have a high degree of confidence that the number of ballots that were cast that should not have been cast, illegal ballots, surpasses the margin of victory as it stands right now," said Braynard said at a public hearing on election issues in Arizona.

More at:https://www.zerohedge.com/political...alyst-says-more-illegal-votes-az-biden-margin

Also this:
The next several weeks may just break you...

Some facts that apparently you can't get your head around - 37 million more Americans voted in 2020 than did in 2016. Biden won a consistent share of those votes and hence should have 18 mln or so more votes than Obama did. Maths. Learn some.

If you believe that I have some ocean front property in Arizona you can buy.

I'm surprised these guys aren't over at Parlor in the echo chamber alternative universe the Trumpies stay in following fearless leader the conspiracy king!

You lost by six million votes! That's double the popular vote numbers Hillary beat Trump by! You're in a minority of Americans in your politics as both elections prove. It is time to live in the world of facts instead of the make believe world created by conservative media and the Donald!

You lost because more people wanted Biden and voted to make that happen. Apparently, Americans aren't ready for Authoritarianism preferring Democracy! A leader that serves the American people instead of thinking they serve him!

Any of you right wingers want to bet NONE of these conspiracy theories come true since NONE have EVER? Not one arrest, not one indictment, not one trial, not one conviction,(all of those came from Trump's team), and no judge(several conservative with integrity) giving ANY of those conspiracies any legitimacy? Those are the real world facts.

Trump is a con-artist and you can't work a con on a judicial system that requires facts and reality to prove your claims. The voters didn't buy his cons in this election and neither have the courts!

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
Fat lady has not even dressed for the occasion to date

So she's living in the make believe world too huh? I could have sworn the fat lady lived in the real world! If she is, she will be clearing her throat soon! Those are the facts as long as we still have a Democracy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT