ADVERTISEMENT

Well Corndog, this is interesting.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
@Corndog2021 -- You need to get all of your indisputable evidence to Rep. Ronny Jackson's office stat.

POS Pfizer denies (look up how many billions they've paid for harming the herd) so that makes it ok?!

22's heroes: big Pharma, big government, Pedos Sys and Dave, Fauci, Gates, lockdowns, mask mandates, experimental gene therapy toxic shot mandates

Do you think you need to look in the mirror and soul-searching maybe old yeller?!

POS Pfizer denies (look up how many billions they've paid for harming the herd) so that makes it ok?!

22's heroes: big Pharma, big government, Pedos Sys and Dave, Fauci, Gates, lockdowns, mask mandates, experimental gene therapy toxic shot mandates

Do you think you need to look in the mirror and soul-searching maybe old yeller?!

Well, it looks to me like it is people with real Masters and PhDs vs. some public school teacher who taught for 20, 24, 28, 30, 30+ years in West Guardrail, TX, who gets all of his brainwashing from Gab.

I’ll go with the professionals on this one.

Well, it looks to me like it is people with real Masters and PhDs vs. some public school teacher who taught for 20, 24, 28, 30, 30+ years in West Guardrail, TX, who gets all of his brainwashing from Gab.

You will go with POS Pfizer, Gates, Fauci, big Harma, Sys and Dave? Whooda thunk🤪

Dang, tough choices: Gab gobbling-goober or professionals. I'll have to think about it.

Dang, tough choices: Gab gobbling-goober or professionals. I'll have to think about it.
Professionals that get the herd to volunteer to be euthanized lab rats...oh ok! Like I sad the most brainwashed group is not the college kids...it's the old timers on here that still trust the system that's eaking them off...yay older generation😳

Many old ones awake but it still has the most brainwashed by far- IMO

I remember a vax my school district required when I was 7 or 8. Shot in my ass and I couldn't walk for a week. Did it help? Don't know. But,.....I swam in dirty water creeks, ate crawdads from those creeks and lots of pussy.

Professionals that get the herd to volunteer to be euthanized lab rats...oh ok! Like I sad the most brainwashed group is not the college kids...it's the old timers on here that still trust the system that's eaking them off...yay older generation😳

Many old ones awake but it still has the most brainwashed by far- IMO

lol at you calling US brainwashed. Bub, you're the most hopeless case of brainwash I've ever witnessed. Keep it coming though. I enjoy watching you make a complete asss out of yourself daily.💩

lol at you calling US brainwashed. Bub, you're the most hopeless case of brainwash I've ever witnessed. Keep it coming though. I enjoy watching you make a complete asss out of yourself daily.💩
Who is the lab rat dipShit? Whose God given immune system has been replaced by Gates synthetic POS immune system?

I can't believe you still show up and argue- total lost cause trust the corrupt system sheep

How many boosters? Must not be too many bc you're still upright🤪

I'll just say eating more pussy would settle this argument. Alleviate the vaccines. We wouldn't need vaccines if not for homos.

Who is the lab rat dipShit? Whose God given immune system has been replaced by Gates synthetic POS immune system?

I can't believe you still show up and argue- total lost cause trust the corrupt system sheep

How many boosters? Must not be too many bc you're still upright🤪

That's what is so funny. You think I am debating with you. I don't. I told you numerous times, I have no interest in your crusade. It's not my battle.

You don't know what I believe, because I never answer your stupid questions. I do laugh at your looney zeal with your ridiculous conspiracy theories. So in frustration, you fabricate BS in your pin-head.

There you are, one man argument, yelling, stomping your feet and screaming at the sky like a street corner bum, listening to the voices in your head. The things you accuse me of are all in your head. Those elaborate stories you make up.... you believe. That's what makes you a psychopathic liar.

I used to enjoy watching people make aasses out of themselves on Facebook. But then people got wise and learned to keep quiet. Facebook is boring now. But not here. I'm just here to enjoy the freak show. 😂

Last edited:
That's what is so funny. You think I am debating with you. I don't. I told you numerous times, I have no interest in your crusade. It's not my battle.

You don't know what I believe, because I never answer your stupid questions. I do laugh at your looney zeal with your ridiculous conspiracy theories. So in frustration, you fabricate BS in your pin-head.

There you are, one man argument, yelling, stomping your feet and screaming at the sky like a street corner bum, listening to the voices in your head. The things you accuse me of are all in your head. Those elaborate stories you make up.... you believe. That's what makes you a psychopathic liar.

I used to enjoy watching people make aasses out of themselves on Facebook. But then people got wise and learned to keep quiet. Facebook is boring now. But not here. I'm just here to enjoy the freak show. 😂
Wow! That's serious Corndog derangement right here lmao. You took all that time to type that desperation?! Can't believe you still show yourself on here- the ultimate sheep

Wow! That's serious Corndog derangement right here lmao. You took all that time to type that desperation?! Can't believe you still show yourself on here- the ultimate sheep

Bub, your word count exceeds mine ten fold on a daily basis. But I’m the beneficiary of that… ten times more Corndog BS to laugh at and make fun of. 💩

Reactions: iasooner2000
Bub, your word count exceeds mine ten fold on a daily basis. But I’m the beneficiary of that… ten times more Corndog BS to laugh at and make fun of. 💩
Give it up dude, everyone sees you're a
quad mask, booster, taking wuss boy, who loves corrupt government.

Or keep talking thinking you're actually something, I'd say it's comical, but flat out boring,
And sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT