ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Britain is punched out on the Biden/Harris administration

Teflon Joe appears to be making a silk purse from a sow's ear on this one, that won't change the lack of planning and flawed analysis. I don't know anyone who thinks otherwise, hell Joe himself has said those three magic words that I never heard W or Donnie say, "I take responsibility..." Refreshing, if only for the cluster **** that spurred it.
He's taken responsibility by avoiding the problem and dismissing the severity as often as possible? That doesn't sound like being accountable to me.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Teflon Joe appears to be making a silk purse from a sow's ear on this one, that won't change the lack of planning and flawed analysis. I don't know anyone who thinks otherwise, hell Joe himself has said those three magic words that I never heard W or Donnie say, "I take responsibility..." Refreshing, if only for the cluster **** that spurred it.

compare trump and Biden responding to the Hyenas in the media during a crisis? Do your best not to give trump a glowing report to have the balls to stand up to a 95% hostile corporate gotcha media versus Biden running from Peter doocy and the sycophants who normally carry his water.

compare trump and Biden responding to the Hyenas in the media during a crisis? Do your best not to give trump a glowing report to have the balls to stand up to a 95% hostile corporate gotcha media versus Biden running from Peter doocy and the sycophants who normally carry his water.
How'd that work out for Humpty? You can admire his courage all you like. His inability to control his own ego cost him a second term and significant opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
He's taken responsibility by avoiding the problem and dismissing the severity as often as possible? That doesn't sound like being accountable to me.
Feel free to get worked up at his attempt to shape the message and play the media. Some might see that as a strength in politics. What will matter is how many people get out, how many are left to the coming slaughter. It will not be pretty that is for sure.

Feel free to get worked up at his attempt to shape the message and play the media. Some might see that as a strength in politics. What will matter is how many people get out, how many are left to the coming slaughter. It will not be pretty that is for sure.
Huh? I'm worked up because actual people are dying from the Biden administration's incompetence. I'm not sure why you think anything needs to be manufactured unless you're being dishonest about your own thoughts.

He should be spending his time finding solutions and leading rather than excuse making and hiding.

Was that before or after he blamed everyone else but his dog that keeps biting the Secret Service.

How'd that work out for Humpty? You can admire his courage all you like. His inability to control his own ego cost him a second term and significant opportunity.
So Trump didn't play politics at the detriment of the country. How refreshing.

Huh? I'm worked up because actual people are dying from the Biden administration's incompetence. I'm not sure why you think anything needs to be manufactured unless you're being dishonest about your own thoughts.

He should be spending his time finding solutions and leading rather than excuse making and hiding.
From this:
I presumed you were more worried about messaging than substance...

Joe is dealing with the media very differently than Trump, much more effectively. Anyone who believes he is being handled with kid gloves isn't watching what I am watching. Psaki is much more effective than Sanders as well.

From this:

Joe is dealing with the media very differently than Trump, much more effectively. Anyone who believes he is being handled with kid gloves isn't watching what I am watching. Psaki is much more effective than Sanders as well.
You're definitely party over substance. I give zero shits about messaging. That seems to be your singular focus. At least 12 US soldiers are now dead with thousands of people left as sitting ducks.

Sorry, but Pedo's lies, deflections, and gross incompetence aren't productive. It obviously gives you the tingles, but the rest of us are looking at actual results.

From this:

You are either completely oblivious to reality or a bold faced liar, neither of which is defensible.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT