ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Britain is punched out on the Biden/Harris administration

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
From the mouth of Nigel Farage:

"Certainly, if it's a Biden or Harris administration, honestly, there is no way, there is no way a British parliament right now would vote for military cooperation with America led by this administration. And that's a very sad thing to say, because since 1917, the U.K. and America have been side by side in virtually every major conflict. We've been the closest allies in terms of military action, in terms of intelligence sharing, in terms of culture, in terms of business. You couldn't have a better ally in the world. And right at the moment, I'm sorry, but there's no way we could enter into another operation with you."

Maybe @COWBOYintheUK can come gaslight for Biden on this issue? We appear to be in unprecedented territory.

"Certainly, if it's a Biden or Harris administration, honestly, there is no way, there is no way a British parliament right now would vote for military cooperation with America led by this administration. And that's a very sad thing to say, because since 1917, the U.K. and America have been side by side in virtually every major conflict. We've been the closest allies in terms of military action, in terms of intelligence sharing, in terms of culture, in terms of business. You couldn't have a better ally in the world. And right at the moment, I'm sorry, but there's no way we could enter into another operation with you."

Maybe @COWBOYintheUK can come gaslight for Biden on this issue? We appear to be in unprecedented territory.
Sad that there is nothing America can do for 3 and a half years. Buffoons are loose in the White House and all anyone can do is watch them destroy things without any semblance of logical consideration.

Can one of the board's EU loving leftist explain this? We were told how important it was for our EU allies to respect, trust and like us when Trump was in office but now it's not important?

The fact that Biden and the Democrats have pulled the rug out from under our EU allies should be a wake up call to those leftist who still have two functioning brain cells. If Democrats are willing to screw the EU, what are they willing to do to you?

when i read a poll that is absolutely incongruent with reality i filter for credibility

just a thought you might consider
They are so tribal in their behavior there is also a possibility it is true. Every single Dim on this Board would give him a positive rating today, does anyone doubt that?

But Muh Climate Change.

"Harris offered Vietnam more visits by U.S. warships and aircraft carriers, vaccines and aid to tackle COVID-19 and announced the launch of several programs to help combat climate change, according to a White House official who did not wish to be named."

U.S., China accuse each other of 'bullying' nations​

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...-us-vp-harris-seeking-divide-asia-2021-08-25/

big picture we all see where we are at

Great Britain put the mirror in front of us

the ccp/dnc presidency is compromised
^^^^This^^^^
This is why I am for Impeachment or removal, now. The President's duties as chief diplomat have been completely voided. Could you see our President asking Parliament to join us in a war? Would they even listen? To that matter Biden has screwed up this bad with the rest of the nations with the EU. France, and Germany are in Afghanistan, would they come to our aid in a war? Not with this administration. Nigel specifically states that. Our President cannot do his job effectively. He can't negotiate, he can't say anything with any credibility on the world stage. In effect he is no longer the leader of the free world. Most importantly he has left Americans to die in Afghanistan, with no hope of rescue. You don't even have to impeach he can be removed for inability to do his job. We are at that moment at this time.

I'm just glad the adults are back in the White House and other countries respect us again. So much unity and healing as we build back better. Who knew better meant higher gas prices, health mandates, multiple foreign policy disasters, no questions by the press, and lots of ice cream?

^^^^This^^^^
This is why I am for Impeachment or removal, now. The President's duties as chief diplomat have been completely voided. Could you see our President asking Parliament to join us in a war? Would they even listen? To that matter Biden has screwed up this bad with the rest of the nations with the EU. France, and Germany are in Afghanistan, would they come to our aid in a war? Not with this administration. Nigel specifically states that. Our President cannot do his job effectively. He can't negotiate, he can't say anything with any credibility on the world stage. In effect he is no longer the leader of the free world. Most importantly he has left Americans to die in Afghanistan, with no hope of rescue. You don't even have to impeach he can be removed for inability to do his job. We are at that moment at this time.

Almost like Biden and the Democrats are purposely trying to destroy this country. Could it be Democrats are doing all of this intentionally to advance the "Great Reset"?

Can one of the board's EU loving leftist explain this? We were told how important it was for our EU allies to respect, trust and like us when Trump was in office but now it's not important?

The fact that Biden and the Democrats have pulled the rug out from under our EU allies should be a wake up call to those leftist who still have two functioning brain cells. If Democrats are willing to screw the EU, what are they willing to do to you?
If one receives an all time record 81 million American votes, one would expect glowing approval poll numbers are in order. With this record vote total, we would expect tremendous respect and admiration from our EU allies.

I'll reiterate, as I have already iterated. As highly skilled as 2012Bearcat is in making the simple even less complex, getting through to our slow is completely beyond his reach.

Almost like Biden and the Democrats are purposely trying to destroy this country. Could it be Democrats are doing all of this intentionally to advance the "Great Reset"?
I don't care about a great reset. I don't know one way or the other about this theory. As far as I'm concerned the rest if the world can jump of what ever cliff they like. We in America, now more than ever, need to protect our foundung principles.

On the plus side if Biden has so damaged America’s reputation that our allies will no longer team with us to go to war, maybe that will prevent Biden or any future president from getting us involved in another war.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Sad that there is nothing America can do for 3 and a half years. Buffoons are loose in the White House and all anyone can do is watch them destroy things without any semblance of logical consideration.
There is an easy fix that immediately makes America Great again- and the whole world for that matter. Australia would cease their communistic takeover, we would return to greatness and the CCP would wane rapidly. Easy correct fix.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If one receives an all time record 81 million American votes, one would expect glowing approval poll numbers are in order.
Speaking of approval ratings... just for reference here are the last 3 Presidents month by month in their first (for Trump only) term.

19541.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of approval ratings... just for reference here are the last 3 Presidents month by month in their first (for Trump only) term.

19541.jpeg
There we have it: data driven proof that no matter how badly Biden screws things up he’s still superior to Donald Trump. We can all rest now!

It sucks being POTUS? Especially when the shit hits the fan...

One more thing, Joe deserves this shellacking. He did not take the evacuation problem seriously and grossly underestimated Talibhan capabilities relative to the ANA.

@Syskatine its official, you are literally the dumbest most partisan person this board.

dave, can we wait to see if this pullout is good or bad before you pass judgment? Sys is holding off until he can make his mind up.

@Syskatine its official, you are literally the dumbest most partisan person this board.

dave, can we wait to see if this pullout is good or bad before you pass judgment? Sys is holding off until he can make his mind up.
Teflon Joe appears to be making a silk purse from a sow's ear on this one, that won't change the lack of planning and flawed analysis. I don't know anyone who thinks otherwise, hell Joe himself has said those three magic words that I never heard W or Donnie say, "I take responsibility..." Refreshing, if only for the cluster **** that spurred it.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT