ADVERTISEMENT

Weigle injury?

Good luck finding out. Anyone that knows what it is our how it happened seems to treat it like a state secret.

Not to hijack the thread, but hypothetically, let's say Preston gets a 6th year and bumps up next year.

How do you think his style would translate at heavyweight? Would he be able to ride the bigger guys? Turn them?

Not to hijack the thread, but hypothetically, let's say Preston gets a 6th year and bumps up next year.

How do you think his style would translate at heavyweight? Would he be able to ride the bigger guys? Turn them?

I'm not smart enough to know how he projects but 285 is a weight that loses a decent amount of guys this year.

Reactions: Wrassler17

He will bring a quickness that many of the "big" heavys will find hard to handle and if he adequately grows into the weight I would imagine he would still be a load on top.

I don’t know if his knees can handle that class but it would be nice for him to wrestle a year without injuries. We need his younger brother when he finishes high school.

Reactions: Wrassler17
He's built well enough for it frame wise, but he's battled injuries and I worry that HW might increase his injury exposure.

I actually think it would help him not cutting. He’s so thickly muscled and so low body fat, I think more weight helps him.

I actually think it would help him not cutting. He’s so thickly muscled and so low body fat, I think more weight helps him.
I don't think his style will work against the top HWTs, doesn't matter how much he weighs his arms are not going to be long enough to wrap around the 260+ guys and can't see how it will work to pull HWTs back into those tilts and leg ride positions. but who know for sure?

I don't think his style will work against the top HWTs, doesn't matter how much he weighs his arms are not going to be long enough to wrap around the 260+ guys and can't see how it will work to pull HWTs back into those tilts and leg ride positions. but who know for sure?

You maybe right. Hopefully his quickness would be an advantage.

You may be right but White who also grew into the weight and has short arms has turned into a good top wrestler who has some turning ability.

Reactions: BigD_cowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT