ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Not Let Hate Win

That is up to Twitter. If Twitter believes he violated its terms of service, they have every right to ban him.

He can't do it.

200w.gif

I agree that certain pastors don't preach divorce but it isn't just because they'd hear crickets. It also because they want to keep their jobs and paychecks. They know if they preached a conservative religious view on divorce (as they do so often on abortion and homosexuality, for example), they would face pushback and attacks from their members. They would get into hot water. It is much safer to for them to preach what their members want to hear. Many of their members don't want to their thinking to be challenged.

The Apostle Paul spoke about this in II Timothy 4:3. Gathering teachers who will say what their itching ears want to hear.
You're right.

I don't recall answering any questions but for sure I don't know math's simplest equation or the seven components of critical reasoning
Seven components of critical thinking. In some quarters there are nine.
1+1=2 answered by 2012Bearcat is the axiom. It can be argued 0=X.

I once asked an unnamed principal to name the single action without which time cannot exist. I thought you correctly answered the degradation of energy. I at least gave you credit for doing so.

Medic007 can ask a million questions I can't answer. Do you and I possess a high degree of honesty?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I once asked an unnamed principal to name the single action without which time cannot exist. I thought you correctly answered the degradation of energy. I at least gave you credit for doing so.
Oh I thought that was a general thermodynamics discussion not an IQ question. Well 1/60 ain't bad.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
And I gave you my opinion. My opinion is that it is up to Twitter, just as I believe it is up to Twitter when right-wing "turds" (your word) make similar tweets.
I am a free speech absolutist when it comes to ruminating.

not sure what you mean about being on radars. I hardly ever check in on this board anymore. You are one of my favorite posters regardless of politics.
Seems like some over have an ax to grind with you is what I meant. See I love a lot of what you post also. I we have to stop letting politics dictate our friendships.

• Love
Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT