ADVERTISEMENT

We’ve Surrendered So Much Of Our Freedom There Isn’t Much Left

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
There’s only one way to get it back, but it’s really really hard. So I don’t think the prospects are very good. Still, here’s the secret. I wonder if we American citizens have within us what it will take.

Reactions: osuintx
There’s only one way to get it back, but it’s really really hard. So I don’t think the prospects are very good. Still, here’s the secret. I wonder if we American citizens have within us what it will take.

Sadly no, most Americans do not know their rights and a lot give them up freely so as to not be labeled a Racist, Nazi, Transphobic, Homophobic, Xenophobic, White Priviledged American Flag Loving Redneck.

You're a member of the wealthiest, freest demographic in the history of the world. Maybe you should be more enterprising and get out more, it's not as bad out there as you make it sound if you're willing to work, take a little risk, and get out and network a little bit.

You're a member of the wealthiest, freest demographic in the history of the world. Maybe you should be more enterprising and get out more, it's not as bad out there as you make it sound if you're willing to work, take a little risk, and get out and network a little bit.
It’s interesting that you used the word “demographic” rather than “society” or “country.” Would you care to explain what you mean by that particular word?

It’s interesting that you used the word “demographic” rather than “society” or “country.” Would you care to explain what you mean by that particular word?
Educated, white, male, American.

Well, now you’re confusing me with your mixed messages. One day you tell me to renounce all those things as evidence of systemic racism via white privilege. And today you’re telling me to enthusiastically embrace and celebrate them. Which is it?

Well, now you’re confusing me with your mixed messages. One day you tell me to renounce all those things as evidence of systemic racism via white privilege. And today you’re telling me to enthusiastically embrace and celebrate them. Which is it?

Well, I don't recall saying you should renounce anything, much less your nationality, race, or age. Did you just pull a Flailey?

Well, I don't recall saying you should renounce anything, much less your nationality, race, or age. Did you just pull a Flailey?
Oh, I apologize. I must have mixed you up with a leftist/Democrat. So I’m not supposed to renounce my white privilege? I’m supposed to embrace it and celebrate it? Other demographics can lose their freedom but as long as I have mine I should not complain? Is that what you’re telling me?

Strange, I thought every child in this nation, including those here illegally had access to the same education opportunities. Now you imply only white males have access to that education?

Reactions: osuintx
Strange, I thought every child in this nation, including those here illegally had access to the same education opportunities. Now you imply only white males have access to that education?
Get with Sys’s program! If you’re an educated, white, male American you’ve got privilege out the wazoo. And you should wallow in the glory! All those other “losers” can suck it! Government intervention into liberty does not affect us. We’re the few, the proud, the ..... I forgot how it ends.

Oh, I apologize. I must have mixed you up with a leftist/Democrat. So I’m not supposed to renounce my white privilege? I’m supposed to embrace it and celebrate it? Other demographics can lose their freedom but as long as I have mine I should not complain? Is that what you’re telling me?

Is it either/or? Maybe you could stay silent on renouncing anyone for their race, and instead use the great tailwinds we have and help other people that aren't so fortunate? Sort of a middle way: peace and love and prosperity for all, I say. Or have your utopian ambitions dried up?

Now all kids have the same educational opportunity.

I know I've been critical for you guys parroting right wing radio talking points, but in your case I'd just stick to them. Maybe go exercise.

Get with Sys’s program! If you’re an educated, white, male American you’ve got privilege out the wazoo. And you should wallow in the glory! All those other “losers” can suck it! Government intervention into liberty does not affect us. We’re the few, the proud, the ..... I forgot how it ends.

Did you have a dad? A good education? Learn a work ethic when young? Learn how to get up and take on responsibility?

What freedom have you lost, Dan?

What freedom have you lost, Dan?
Give me time to put together a list. But we can begin with this: at 19 I lost all my freedom to LBJ and his little military adventurism in VietNam, a country I had never heard of until my government decided I should be cannon fodder for its global vision.

Give me time to put together a list. But we can begin with this: at 19 I lost all my freedom to LBJ and his little military adventurism in VietNam, a country I had never heard of until my government decided I should be cannon fodder for its global vision.

Thats a doozy! Can't blame blacks for that one though! Democrats maybe, but not black ones!

Thats a doozy! Can't blame blacks for that one though! Democrats maybe, but not black ones!
Just so there’s no misunderstanding, I do not blame “blacks” for our country’s government’s attack on our freedom. Don’t even blame Democrats alone. No, this is a multi-front attack by all you yahoo’s that think government control is superior to individual freedom/responsibility.

Did you have a dad? A good education? Learn a work ethic when young? Learn how to get up and take on responsibility?

I agree, Affirmative Action kneecapped minorites.

Then Biden’s crime bill removed even more minorities from households.

Your eugenics program did have a positive impact on crime though, kudos.

Just so there’s no misunderstanding, I do not blame “blacks” for our country’s government’s attack on our freedom. Don’t even blame Democrats alone. No, this is a multi-front attack by all you yahoo’s that think government control is superior to individual freedom/responsibility.

I'd think you could think of a more contemporary deprivation of your freedom. The draft was 50 years ago and hardly the fault of any politicians that are still around to be blamed.

I appreciate you're not blaming blacks, but i cant tell what we're blaming anyone for. What freedom? Not pay sales tax? Tolls? Zoning regulation? Can't vote in your underwear? OSHA fine you?

I'd think you could think of a more contemporary deprivation of your freedom. The draft was 50 years ago and hardly the fault of any politicians that are still around to be blamed.

I appreciate you're not blaming blacks, but i cant tell what we're blaming anyone for. What freedom? Not pay sales tax? Tolls? Zoning regulation? Can't vote in your underwear? OSHA fine you?
Yeah, I’m checking in here between business details. But you’re on the right track. It’s the Chinese water torture, or a million tiny cuts that bleed you to death. Then add the “Covid crisis response” and freedom is a faltering thing in this country. I’m surprised you can’t see it. I seem to remember “your kind” saw threats behind every tree with the last administration.

Ugh
Yeah, I’m checking in here between business details. But you’re on the right track. It’s the Chinese water torture, or a million tiny cuts that bleed you to death. Then add the “Covid crisis response” and freedom is a faltering thing in this country. I’m surprised you can’t see it. I seem to remember “your kind” saw threats behind every tree with the last administration.

Well, I'll stay tuned. Lockdowns aren't new, they happened in 1919, too. Minimizing contact during a pandemic is something that i have a hard time criticizing, as I value preservation of life over money. Still, I'm interested in what this lockdown did to you.

Is it either/or? Maybe you could stay silent on renouncing anyone for their race, and instead use the great tailwinds we have and help other people that aren't so fortunate? Sort of a middle way: peace and love and prosperity for all, I say. Or have your utopian ambitions dried up?

Now all kids have the same educational opportunity.

I know I've been critical for you guys parroting right wing radio talking points, but in your case I'd just stick to them. Maybe go exercise.

What kids in this country don't have access to a public education? Sorry but you leftist control public education, any failure falls in the lap of leftist not ours.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Good post Dan- it's like "how many people have to wake up?"

I literally read over anything this liberal hack Sys says- it will serve you well Dan- very few actually read.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT