ADVERTISEMENT

Watched An Interesting Interview Yesterday

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Glenn Greenwald interviewed Marjorie Taylor Greene on his show for the better part of an hour. I didn’t know much about MTG beyond she is supposed to be a super whacked out MAGA supporter that is filled with prejudice and hate and is mentally challenged to boot. It is a joy to watch a professional journalist apply his craft. Greenwald treated her with respect, didn’t try to obtain a gotcha answer from her, just asked very tough questions and gave her all the time she wanted to respond. He disagreed with her on several fronts but his follow up questions were intended to get her to explain her position on things. I was surprised by how articulate she is, giving her opinions in a calm and rational manner, didn’t come off as a kook in the slightest. It was so good to listen and watch a professional journalist behave the way he should when trying to understand the thinking of someone he doesn’t necessarily agree with. I wish every journalist was like that.

Last edited:
Articulate? Calm? Rational? Not a kook in the slightest???

Do better, Dan. Cmon man lol

carry on
You see, the difference is I watched and listened to her in the interview and reached my own conclusion about what to think of the woman, while you drew your conclusion based on something being said about her by someone you have never met and know nothing about. In this instance I’m pretty sure I did better than you.

You see, the difference is I watched and listened to her in the interview and reached my own conclusion about what to think of the woman, while you drew your conclusion based on something being said about her by someone you have never met and know nothing about. In this instance I’m pretty sure I did better than you.

These conclusions you reach on your own…do they always waver and waffle and fizzle out like - for instance - a certain MeA CuLpA?

carry on

These conclusions you reach on your own…do they always waver and waffle and fizzle out like - for instance - a certain MeA CuLpA?

carry on
So now we’re making the conversation to be about me, not MTG or Glenn Greenwald? Yeah, life is all about drawing conclusions based on personal observation and adjusting them as circumstances play out. Sometimes they waver, sometimes fizzle out, and sometimes they hold fast. Now, let’s get back to the point of the thread: Greenwald’s interview is a textbook example of how an interview should be conducted. I propose you watch it first, then comment afterward.

So now we’re making the conversation to be about me, not MTG or Glenn Greenwald? Yeah, life is all about drawing conclusions based on personal observation and adjusting them as circumstances play out. Sometimes they waver, sometimes fizzle out, and sometimes they hold fast. Now, let’s get back to the point of the thread: Greenwald’s interview is a textbook example of how an interview should be conducted. I propose you watch it first, then comment afterward.

Stop wasting your time on momma's basement biscuit boy. Anyone stupid enough to call out Clayton doesn't deserve the time of day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT