ADVERTISEMENT

Was listening to Jim Trabor in post game

1gotaway

2nd Team
Oct 15, 2009
He said that Gilbert didn't INT that ball. WTF, Jim? I thought you were on our side? That was definitely an INT. I don't care what he or the Ref's say.

Originally posted by 1gotaway:
He said that Gilbert didn't INT that ball. WTF, Jim? I thought you were on our side? That was definitely an INT. I don't care what he or the Ref's say.
Mike Gundy himself said it wasn't in INT. Are you also going to ask him if he is on your side?

images

Coaching error. With how things were moving you at least ask for it to be reviewed.

The perfect example of this game could be summed up on OSU's first offense play.

Originally posted by Section22Sooner:
Mike Gundy himself said it wasn't in INT. Are you also going to ask him if he is on your side?
What the H.E. double hockey sticks does Cale Gundy know? I saw it on TV and watch it over and over and over. I recorded it on my TIVO and watched it several times. That was an INT. oSu got cheated.

This post was edited on 12/7 9:33 PM by 1gotaway

No it wasn't. He didn't control it all the way and it hit the ground. Close but no chicken soup for you.

Well as long as you TiVo'd it and watched it several times then it must have been an INT never mind the rules of football. I know it won't matter but just to educate you according to the rules when you go to the ground during the process of making a catch (INT) you have to maintain control through out the entire process. This does not mean as soon as you hit the ground the play is over the player has to maintain control of the ball which Gilbert did not do. So TiVo or not it was the proper call and it is just like the non catch Green had for OU in the end zone. He had it in both hands and both feet down in the end zone then the ball got knocked away again another good call. Learn the rules and find something else to moan about as to why you guys lost.

What the H.E. double hockey sticks does Cale Gundy know?

LOL. Cale. That was a really bad smokescreen attempt.
This post was edited on 12/8 6:15 AM by Section22Sooner

Originally posted by Section22Sooner:
What the H.E. double hockey sticks does Cale Gundy know? I saw it on TV and watch it over and over and over. I recorded it on my TIVO and watched it several times. That was an INT. oSu got cheated.

Gunnery Sgt Hartman agrees. He thinks the best part of you Pokes ran down the crack of your mama's a$$ and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. You've definitely been cheated.

While you're watching the game over and over, you should review that helmet to helmet targeting hit that Daytawion Lowe put on Brannon Green to prevent that TD.

Or all of the silly PI calls that you all were gifted.

That INT (or no INT) would have been reviewed. OU was smart. They obviously had planned such a situation before, and the team knew to just hike the ball and throw it out of the endzone immediately before a review could be decided.

That's not poor officiating. That's a well-coached, prepared, and disciplined team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT