ADVERTISEMENT

Warrior

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
She looks like feminist on heels...but she's standing up to the tyrants in CA- not easy.
Got a lot of guts- need more like her and MTG, Front Line Doctors Et al....need way less sheep

She looks like feminist on heels...but she's standing up to the tyrants in CA- not easy.
Got a lot of guts- need more like her and MTG, Front Line Doctors Et al....need way less sheep

Who is "Front Line Doctors?"

Reactions: iasooner2000
Who is "Front Line Doctors?"
You dismiss my posts but don't know who these people are? See my last reply on the other thread "Red meat for Osuintx" - I listed many Doctors and experts you can follow.-There are tons. And they speak out with the risks of getting obliterated by the left.

But quick background the FRONT line doctors were hundreds that came out last March 2020 and went to the capital and said "it's ok-
Don't believe Dr Moron Fauci that the virus was that deadly - that HCQ (even gave the dosage) would make it a super mild virus." But your precious main stream media and social media HAMMERED them saying that had no credit and censored them on you tube, FB and twitter- ALL SO THEY could get their scare,
Control, election stealing rules and billion dollar vaccines. Most Deaths weren't COVID they classified as covid but the ones that were (mostly elderly) could have easily been prevented- they should be prosecuted for
Crimes against humanity PERIOD.

Evil Scum like Cuomo went as far as banning HCQ and putting the infected elderly back into the nursing homes to create more death and panic- the Global left is pure evil- when you learn this you will Learn it's not Dim vs GOP- it's good vs evil and it's a global Major problem.

Last edited:
They also have a website- AFLDS.org or "americasfrontlinedoctors.org or close to that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT