ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Shuts Down Elections Site Ahead of Key Republican Deadline

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u...publican-deadline-on-key-republican-deadline/

https://freebeacon.com/politics/vir...blican-deadline-on-key-republican-deadline/#0
Virginia's Department of Elections shut down its voter information portal for "scheduled maintenance" during the final day Republican voters in the commonwealth's largest county were able to register for the party's upcoming convention.
The website was taken down on April 9, a day before the April 10 deadline for Republicans in Fairfax County to register to participate in next month's nominating convention. When voters attempted to locate their required voter number on the state government's website, an error page read, "We are in the process of performing updates to the Citizen Portal. Due to these changes, the Citizen Portal is temporarily unavailable."
t_W74r_4_CNE5tb2MXW6W_qj_kmKURssQTaCf2lOrqpQ3uBhtNJfbrvA1eqQd5IESKFUykapCWZTS9azN6szgK7PZqOLiP8lPZFy6kVwEZfrZg4ZvACZBe1rQ4b8C8GWxdT3ERuX.png

Virginia Republicans are nominating their candidates for governor, lieutenant governor, and attorney general at convention sites across the commonwealth on May 8, rather than using the state's primary system that Democrats utilize. Mike Beer, a longtime Fairfax County voter, missed the deadline to register for the nominating convention due to the website's outage. "Virginia voters don't carry their voter ID numbers around on them in case the state's computer system is on the blink," Beer told the Washington Free Beacon. "It's all too cute but the end result is that I missed the convention deadline because I couldn't furnish the state ID number."
A spokesman for the Department of Elections told the Free Beacon that the scheduled maintenance from April 9 to April 12 was made months ago "to ensure maintenance was completed prior to the start of absentee voting for the state run primary on April 23."
Peter Doran, a Republican businessman running for governor, told the Free Beacon that the failure is a result of "one-party rule" by Democrats, who control both the legislature and governor's mansion.
"Democrats have one-party rule in Virginia," Doran said. "They talk a big game about expanding voting access but apparently that does not apply to people who do not vote for them."
Republican candidates working to get voters registered adapted to the website's outage. Glenn Youngkin, former CEO of the Carlyle Group and current gubernatorial candidate, set up a hotline for voters to call so his campaign could use resources to help them find their voter numbers.
2m73LmT4lzUaVxDu2UEqc1kRBIK_VlZAg4QYSPpYZ02veB4J3LAb4erQGoWbFDC8N15Obj_9R5kcpZHJfIroKpwVR5iVwAzZIdIp2Fpa9tFZDiIxPNQUBeUp6XHAZkUvE_hyc4s_.png

Youngkin spokesman Matt Wolking tied the website's outage to broader "incompetence" from Gov. Ralph Northam (D.). "Virginians have had their unemployment aid languish, their vaccine rollout botched, their parole board corrupted, their jobs crushed, and their economy hurt by the career politicians in Democrat-controlled Richmond," Wolking said. "Now they shut down the state's website hours before the largest county's deadline to participate in the May 8 Republican convention."
While the website was scheduled to remain offline through April 12, it was back online sometime during the afternoon of April 10, after Fairfax County's noon deadline had passed. It is unclear how many voters were unable to register for the convention because of the outage.
"Who expects to have the Virginia Election website down for three days in the middle of the convention process and deadlines?" Beer asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice lesson on why you never wait until the last minute.......just thinking if this would have happened in say Fulton Co., GA to libcoms would their be any national outrage????

http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=https://freebeacon.com/politics/virginia-shuts-down-elections-site-ahead-of-key-republican-deadline-on-key-republican-deadline/

https://freebeacon.com/politics/vir...blican-deadline-on-key-republican-deadline/#0
Virginia's Department of Elections shut down its voter information portal for "scheduled maintenance" during the final day Republican voters in the commonwealth's largest county were able to register for the party's upcoming convention.
The website was taken down on April 9, a day before the April 10 deadline for Republicans in Fairfax County to register to participate in next month's nominating convention. When voters attempted to locate their required voter number on the state government's website, an error page read, "We are in the process of performing updates to the Citizen Portal. Due to these changes, the Citizen Portal is temporarily unavailable."
t_W74r_4_CNE5tb2MXW6W_qj_kmKURssQTaCf2lOrqpQ3uBhtNJfbrvA1eqQd5IESKFUykapCWZTS9azN6szgK7PZqOLiP8lPZFy6kVwEZfrZg4ZvACZBe1rQ4b8C8GWxdT3ERuX.png

Virginia Republicans are nominating their candidates for governor, lieutenant governor, and attorney general at convention sites across the commonwealth on May 8, rather than using the state's primary system that Democrats utilize. Mike Beer, a longtime Fairfax County voter, missed the deadline to register for the nominating convention due to the website's outage. "Virginia voters don't carry their voter ID numbers around on them in case the state's computer system is on the blink," Beer told the Washington Free Beacon. "It's all too cute but the end result is that I missed the convention deadline because I couldn't furnish the state ID number."
A spokesman for the Department of Elections told the Free Beacon that the scheduled maintenance from April 9 to April 12 was made months ago "to ensure maintenance was completed prior to the start of absentee voting for the state run primary on April 23."
Peter Doran, a Republican businessman running for governor, told the Free Beacon that the failure is a result of "one-party rule" by Democrats, who control both the legislature and governor's mansion.
"Democrats have one-party rule in Virginia," Doran said. "They talk a big game about expanding voting access but apparently that does not apply to people who do not vote for them."
Republican candidates working to get voters registered adapted to the website's outage. Glenn Youngkin, former CEO of the Carlyle Group and current gubernatorial candidate, set up a hotline for voters to call so his campaign could use resources to help them find their voter numbers.
2m73LmT4lzUaVxDu2UEqc1kRBIK_VlZAg4QYSPpYZ02veB4J3LAb4erQGoWbFDC8N15Obj_9R5kcpZHJfIroKpwVR5iVwAzZIdIp2Fpa9tFZDiIxPNQUBeUp6XHAZkUvE_hyc4s_.png

Youngkin spokesman Matt Wolking tied the website's outage to broader "incompetence" from Gov. Ralph Northam (D.). "Virginians have had their unemployment aid languish, their vaccine rollout botched, their parole board corrupted, their jobs crushed, and their economy hurt by the career politicians in Democrat-controlled Richmond," Wolking said. "Now they shut down the state's website hours before the largest county's deadline to participate in the May 8 Republican convention."
While the website was scheduled to remain offline through April 12, it was back online sometime during the afternoon of April 10, after Fairfax County's noon deadline had passed. It is unclear how many voters were unable to register for the convention because of the outage.
"Who expects to have the Virginia Election website down for three days in the middle of the convention process and deadlines?" Beer asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice lesson on why you never wait until the last minute.......just thinking if this would have happened in say Fulton Co., GA to libcoms would their be any national outrage????
WOW democrats acting like republicans , playing unethical tricks. How do you like it? I love it!!! As long as republicans lie, cheat and steal to win, we should act just like them. Fight fire with fire. Or, perhaps we could practice fairness on both sides , not just the democrats. That is really what I prefer. But not what republicans practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
WOW democrats acting like republicans , playing unethical tricks. How do you like it? I love it!!! As long as republicans lie, cheat and steal to win, we should act just like them. Fight fire with fire. Or, perhaps we could practice fairness on both sides , not just the democrats. That is really what I prefer. But not what republicans practice.

Looking at the bright side at least you recognize your party being unethical but then you went and ruined it by supporting it.

You knew he couldn’t help himself.....

AlertSentimentalCapybara-size_restricted.gif

You knew he couldn’t help himself.....

AlertSentimentalCapybara-size_restricted.gif
Facts hurt you people. Lies about election, easily proved wrong but you must be too stupid to apply reality. Cheating the system to not confirm Merrick Garland. Which stole a seat from Obama.

I really can't stand either party- you have the evil scum of the world cabal deep state global party....then you have the other party whose happy as a lark being politically correct, lining their pockets also and being totally happy getting railroaded.

I can't say there are good people in both parties bc the dims are all bad. There are some good ones in the other party.

Facts hurt you people. Lies about election, easily proved wrong but you must be too stupid to apply reality. Cheating the system to not confirm Merrick Garland. Which stole a seat from Obama.

Easily proven wrong? There are several cases of potential election fraud working their way through the legal system in 3 or 4 states that Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to keep from any type of forensic audit taking place. Democrats are so intent on keeping the audits from taking place they have sent their best attorneys to try and prevent any investigation. Kind of strange if as Democrats claim there was no election fraud, don't you think? Oh my apologies, you don't think, you just spout leftist talking points that are fed to you by your propaganda outlets.

I know people (and am related to some) who live in rock red areas like OK who think the same way as toon. Sometimes they wake up and see the idiocy

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
Easily proven wrong? There are several cases of potential election fraud working their way through the legal system in 3 or 4 states that Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to keep from any type of forensic audit taking place. Democrats are so intent on keeping the audits from taking place they have sent their best attorneys to try and prevent any investigation. Kind of strange if as Democrats claim there was no election fraud, don't you think? Oh my apologies, you don't think, you just spout leftist talking points that are fed to you by your propaganda outlets.
Illiterate moron. Every case will continue to be put down because all of the proof already shows no widespread fraud. Computer tallies match paper ballot totals. That means no fraud.

Illiterate moron. Every case will continue to be put down because all of the proof already shows no widespread fraud. Computer tallies match paper ballot totals. That means no fraud.
It really is amazing how uninformed you are. I'm not sure if it's willful ignorance or that you have been so thoroughly indoctrinated you refuse to be informed.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT