ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Trey Gowdy is either controlled opposition or a fraud

NZ Poke

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2007
Note Gowdy's odd response (7:43 in video) when asked about the Awan Brothers on March 21 (portraying ignorance).

How the hell could Trey Gowdy "not be familiar" with the Awan Brothers when his fellow Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert spent an hour talking about Awan Brothers on the congressional floor on March 10? (highlights below)

#DrainTheGOPSwamp

Gohmert today

Last edited:
he's been saying some odd stuff coming from him...just another gator in the swamp I guess.

Reactions: NZ Poke
because there is no evidence of anything and if he had any it so would everyone else.....just a guess on my part. He is somewhat different than his usual personification. Not that you can judge someone by that. He's turning into a cartoon character based on his previous behavior. Something going on and he may be head faking or actually believing a lie. Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Some of the Trumpies here were hyping him for FBI Director.

Revise my statement.

It wasn't just Trumpies.

And it wasn't just for FBI Director.

Posts suggesting AG, even VP at one point.

So suddenly, he's a neocon douchebag?

Interesting.

Reactions: davidallen
because there is no evidence of anything and if he had any it so would everyone else.....just a guess on my part. He is somewhat different than his usual personification. Not that you can judge someone by that. He's turning into a cartoon character based on his previous behavior. Something going on and he may be head faking or actually believing a lie. Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Or......he's seen evidence that you haven't.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Reactions: purkey
Mega was commenting about a change in demeanor over time.

That's what I was responding to.
Gotcha ..

Revise my statement.

It wasn't just Trumpies.

And it wasn't just for FBI Director.

Posts suggesting AG, even VP at one point.

So suddenly, he's a neocon douchebag?

Interesting.

haha ,, you're right on here and it comes as no surprise the political cheerleaders turn so quick.

It seems most of them get compromised/change their tune eventually. Or taken out at a baseball filed. Gowdy is particularly curious because of a press conference I remember him leading right after the Benghazi hearings. Basically calling the press out for not doing their job. For that reason, always thought he was more than controlled opposition until very recently.

So maybe @CowboyJD is correct, and it's occam's razor. Maybe Gowdy knows something yuge that we don't.

Reactions: CowboyJD
It seems most of them get compromised/change their tune eventually. Or taken out at a baseball filed. Gowdy is particularly curious because of a press conference I remember him leading right after the Benghazi hearings. Basically calling the press out for not doing their job. For that reason, always thought he was more than controlled opposition until very recently.

So maybe @CowboyJD is correct, and it's occam's razor. Maybe Gowdy knows something yuge that we don't.

To clarify, I just threw that out as a possibility. Even had two maybes in my statement. Not proposing that such is definitely the case.

Not to mention, I can't find any evidence of Gowdy mentioning the Awan Brothers after "learning about it on TV" a few months ago

How the hell could Gowdy not follow up on this story? Gowdy is on the house intelligence committee.

https://gowdy.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-gowdy-joins-house-intelligence-committee

Trey Gowdy looking like another compromised GOP establishment fraud.

Sure had you fooled, I guess.

We need to put Trey Gowdy on this.

More Gowdy today --- Comey looks like a wrecked man.

That....or everybody that doesn't buy whole heartedly into Red Piller theories suddenly is "compromised". That's very easy to believe when you aren't thinking critically about other possibilities or theories.

@CowboyJD

Yep --- I definitely morphed on Trey Gowdy.

Over....seemingly (since we haven't seen any other justification from you)....a single video clip.

Flipped 180 degrees....from your kind of guy to controlled opposition/fraud....because he doesn't clearly and obviously endorse the red piller Awan play. No shades of gray. No there may be other reasons. Straight from your kind of guy to controlled opposition/fraud.

Kinda proves what I've been saying about your relationship with critical thinking.

Everyone's compromised when the government has access to everything they see, do, say, etc.

Rumor is Chief Justice Roberts was compromised and Scalia was dumbfounded after he ruled on ACA. Scalia was also rumored to believe the Obama administration was spying on him. Of course he's no longer with us today to tell his side of the story.

Reactions: Rdcldad
Over....seemingly (since we haven't seen any other justification from you)....a single video clip.

Some other things also, like this.

Considering.....

DCKk8x_VwAEoTVy.jpg

Mueller seems to be very connected to the Swamp....... (I'm sure "straight Shooter Gowdy" knows this)

1-Erratic-North-Korea-Poses-Serious-Threat-2.jpg

100950624-175799533.530x298.jpg

brennan-communist.jpg

John Brennan looooves the the Awan Brothers's religion and culture. (and is rumored to have converted during his time living in Egypt and Saudi -- listen very closely to his words)

Can anyone imagine a deep state representative praising the US using similar language?

Some other things also, like this.

Considering.....

DCKk8x_VwAEoTVy.jpg

Mueller seems to be very connected to the Swamp....... (I'm sure "straight Shooter Gowdy" knows this)

100950624-175799533.530x298.jpg

brennan-communist.jpg

So yeah....that's more of the if you're not 100% adherent to the red pill "version of truth", the only possible explanation is you're "compromised" line of thought I mentioned earlier.

Red pillers are just blue pillers of a different bent.

all these anti trumpers are going way beyond reason....that's what happens when your way behind with no chance of catching up. There might have been a few posters on here thinking gowdy was a pretty straight shooter....he's proving he's not. just another politician....forgot to add spineless.

all these anti trumpers are going way beyond reason....that's what happens when your way behind with no chance of catching up. There might have been a few posters on here thinking gowdy was a pretty straight shooter....he's proving he's not. just another politician....forgot to add spineless.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Been Jammin

When ever I see these two dish*its, Clapper and Brennan, my face must turn red. What great company Mueller keeps. It really is a big swamp.

Reactions: NZ Poke
Rumor is Chief Justice Roberts was compromised and Scalia was dumbfounded after he ruled on ACA. Scalia was also rumored to believe the Obama administration was spying on him. Of course he's no longer with us today to tell his side of the story.
I recall some TV talking head saying at the time of the ruling that Roberts, of all the SCOTUS Justices, was the one who kept up with the stories written about him in the WaPo and NYT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT