ADVERTISEMENT

Video if OSUinTX taking it to the US of A government

I don't understand why you guys think you ever upset me. This board is an outlet from my jail cell that I stay locked up in all day. I have no human contact for hours. If this board was upsetting me I would leave. I have 100% pure fun on here. You just boss everyone around and it drives me nuts. I will say on a real note if you ever need anything I would be here to help @osuintx there are only like 3 people on here that I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.

I don't understand why you guys think you ever upset me. This board is an outlet from my jail cell that I stay locked up in all day. I have no human contact for hours. If this board was upsetting me I would leave. I have 100% pure fun on here. You just boss everyone around and it drives me nuts. I will say on a real note if you ever need anything I would be here to help @osuintx there are only like 3 people on here that I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.
I will wear that as a badge of honor - you wouldn't be any help in a crisis for anyone I feel- but thanks for the shoutout as usual. Now tell us some more stories about how you are so easy going

I will wear that as a badge of honor - you wouldn't be any help in a crisis for anyone I feel- but thanks for the shoutout as usual. Now tell us some more stories about how you are so easy going
Well wear that badge to vote democrat in 2024 bro. I bet you are the funnest at parties.

It is what it is, and you are what you are.

I'm not here for insults and "comebacks".

The fact that you are says much more about you than it does me. *shoulder shrug.gif*
Pop off then say you're not here for the insults and Come backs? Ok then

Pop off then say you're not here for the insults and Come backs? Ok then
“As these experimental vaccines create ‘spike proteins,’ vaccinated individuals ‘can shed some of these particles to close contacts’ causing disease in them, including in children,”

“The vaccine produces many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient. Patients who are vaccinated can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts,” the press release says. “The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts. In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (‘disease causing’) just like the full virus.”

Better mask up little buddy.

“As these experimental vaccines create ‘spike proteins,’ vaccinated individuals ‘can shed some of these particles to close contacts’ causing disease in them, including in children,”

“The vaccine produces many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient. Patients who are vaccinated can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts,” the press release says. “The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts. In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (‘disease causing’) just like the full virus.”

Oh shit!!! You mean osuintx is in danger from us vaccinated people and needs a mask to protect against us? This is awesome.

Oh shit!!! You mean osuintx is in danger from us vaccinated people and needs a mask to protect against us? This is awesome.
Dude some infatuation with me?! I didn't even reply to your shedding post and youre throwing another haymaker? ! Not enough attention at work? You like the little grade school gotcha last?

Mask up. Those spike proteins being shed by vaccinated people are killing people.
Yalls logic is very good- just one problem....there's never been one single study says they stop any virus- so won't be masking up- know you especially like Virtue signalling People to be sheep like you- but ummm no thanks Nancy! I will keep my manhood- unlike you

Nice gang up tho- noticed that one- of course you people that wear double masks at home in the corner would need to gang up for sure- keep it up;)

Yalls logic is very good- just one problem....there's never been one single study says they stop any virus- so won't be masking up- know you especially like Virtue signalling People to be sheep like you- but ummm no thanks Nancy! I will keep my manhood- unlike you

Nice gang up tho- noticed that one- of course you people that wear double masks at home in the corner would need to gang up for sure- keep it up;)
Oh shit. You're right. A mask won't help you. You definitely need to avoid vaccinated people though.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Oh shit. You're right. A mask won't help you. You definitely need to avoid vaccinated people though.
That's not nice to vaccinated people- you ole meanie...glad you at least finally admitted masks help didly caca👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT