ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Bout "Merchant Of Death" Now Giving Interviews

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Are you leftist proud of yourselves? You released a man that is respsonible for no telling how many tens of thousands of deaths and now he's using your sick, twisted views to turn the Russian people even further against us. I would love to be able to say this was propaganda but what he says is true. Great job leftists.

Are you leftist proud of yourselves? You released a man that is respsonible for no telling how many tens of thousands of deaths and now he's using your sick, twisted views to turn the Russian people even further against us. I would love to be able to say this was propaganda but what he says is true. Great job leftists.
Should have put a bomb in his head and popped it when he got on the plane. Man talked about el oh el

Thats why Russia got the best of Joe in the deal. They knew all along they were going to release her, they don't want that Cancer spreading there like it has here.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I would love to be able to say this was propaganda but what he says is true. Great job leftists.
Then why don't you just move to Russia and see how that works out for you. I bet Bout is all for the termination of our Constitution too.

So much for being appreciative that one lives in the USA, the land of freedom and liberty, huh?

Then why don't you just move to Russia and see how that works out for you. I bet Bout is all for the termination of our Constitution too.

So much for being appreciative that one lives in the USA, the land of freedom and liberty, huh?
Russia has a very low tolerance for left wing dipshits like you and Griner. That is considered a good thing most anywhere in the world.

Russia has a very low tolerance for left wing dipshits like you and Griner. That is considered a good thing most anywhere in the world.
Ya they seem to be killing it right now. Shit they couldn't even bully Ukraine. A country they made. PUSSIES

Hell I'm trying to keep the US from turning into Russia because of dipshits like you, why would I want to move there.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Hell I'm trying to keep the US from turning into Russia because of dipshits like you, why would I want to move there.
🤔

You celebrate what this tool of the Russian government is saying. You support his reasoning and viewpoint on this issue. You defend what Russia is doing in Ukraine. You have stated you will vote for a man for President who has called for the termination of our Constitution. And you seriously try to then claim you want to keep the USA from turning into Russia because of liberals?

Did you not read @Scottsdale.Sooner's reply to my post?

I can't figure out if you really believe the nonsense you post or if you are just one confused deluded individual.

Last edited:
🤔

You celebrate what this tool of the Russian government is saying. You support his reasoning and viewpoint on this issue. You defend what Russia is doing in Ukraine. You have stated you will vote for a man for President who has called for the termination of our Constitution. And you seriously try to then claim you want to keep the USA from turning into Russia because of liberals?

Did you not read @Scottsdale.Sooner's reply to my post?

I can't figure out if you really believe the nonsense you post or if you are just one confused deluded individual.

There you go again reading people's minds and failing miserably.

And failing miserably but then again you are one of those that supports grooming children in public schools.
Trying to change the conversation now huh? Yeah, that is all you have left now.

Better luck next time. You'll need it.🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT