ADVERTISEMENT

Verdigris Sonic stupidity

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Well, so a couple days ago I was hungry and needed a quick bite, so I broke down and went over to Sonic here close to my neighborhood.

Now, I have heard lately that it's been a bad place, namely because the workers seem to all be on drugs. But, I was hungry and in a hurry. So I figured what the hell.

After ordering, this gal brings out my drink quickly before I get to the window...it wasnt my drink, I had ordered something else. She was spinning around in the lot, seemed all in a tizzy and was trying to get orders out quickly.

She comes back and I get my drink exchanged and she hands me a bag of food. Walks away, comes back and says that wasn't mine and goes to another car and gives me a different bag. I look in and notice it's not what I ordered, so she goes back to another car and gets that bag and switches it out for mine. By now, I'm horrified because I have cancer and am on chemo right now and really don't want to have someone's dirty hands on my food. I make her take it back and get me some other food, explaining why. She comes back all out of breath and finally gives me a bag of food and another drink, and then gives my debit card...

As I drive off, I think, "sonofabitch...I bet she got my card mixed up too..." sure as shittin, I look at the card and it's not mine. I spin around and go right the hell back...but it's too late as the other person is long gone who has my card...

I leave my info and tell them to contact the other person, which they did, and 2 hours later I have my card back. I had to call and cancel the card since I don't trust idiots...and I made them refund my order and ended up eating a damn cheese sandwich from home. Which I should have done in the first mutter<^%#** place.

And I'm finding that lots of people have had pretty bad experiences with this bunch. So, if you come to Verdigris anytime soon, maybe you just want to visit our Dollar General or have gotten lost driving the Port Road or 66, stay the hell away from Sonic unless you want to get a new debit card and chance having some crackhead spit in your food because they are having bad day since their dealer probably just got busted in the latest drug bust here in Murdergris.

By the way, anybody want to buy a nice house in Verdigris? I'm getting the f*%# out of here.

Well, so a couple days ago I was hungry and needed a quick bite, so I broke down and went over to Sonic here close to my neighborhood.

Now, I have heard lately that it's been a bad place, namely because the workers seem to all be on drugs. But, I was hungry and in a hurry. So I figured what the hell.

After ordering, this gal brings out my drink quickly before I get to the window...it wasnt my drink, I had ordered something else. She was spinning around in the lot, seemed all in a tizzy and was trying to get orders out quickly.

She comes back and I get my drink exchanged and she hands me a bag of food. Walks away, comes back and says that wasn't mine and goes to another car and gives me a different bag. I look in and notice it's not what I ordered, so she goes back to another car and gets that bag and switches it out for mine. By now, I'm horrified because I have cancer and am on chemo right now and really don't want to have someone's dirty hands on my food. I make her take it back and get me some other food, explaining why. She comes back all out of breath and finally gives me a bag of food and another drink, and then gives my debit card...

As I drive off, I think, "sonofabitch...I bet she got my card mixed up too..." sure as shittin, I look at the card and it's not mine. I spin around and go right the hell back...but it's too late as the other person is long gone who has my card...

I leave my info and tell them to contact the other person, which they did, and 2 hours later I have my card back. I had to call and cancel the card since I don't trust idiots...and I made them refund my order and ended up eating a damn cheese sandwich from home. Which I should have done in the first mutter<^%#** place.

And I'm finding that lots of people have had pretty bad experiences with this bunch. So, if you come to Verdigris anytime soon, maybe you just want to visit our Dollar General or have gotten lost driving the Port Road or 66, stay the hell away from Sonic unless you want to get a new debit card and chance having some crackhead spit in your food because they are having bad day since their dealer probably just got busted in the latest drug bust here in Murdergris.

By the way, anybody want to buy a nice house in Verdigris? I'm getting the f*%# out of here.

funny story

god bless you

And I'm sorry to hear about the chemo. You haven't mentioned that on here in...years? I thought you'd beaten it. I'm so sorry to hear you're still going through it. You're now on my daily list my friend. Prayers coming your way.

Thanks bus, but I'm really not that bad off. I still look pretty much the same as I did 10 years ago. It's really just a smoldering form of lymphoma, doesn't do much but make my blood counts get all wacky. Well, that and it sort of ages my bones I guess. Had a knee replacement last year.

I did in fact go to corporate over this. Not sure what it will do, but there's been quite a few complaints about this place. I guess sonic doesn't drug test? Heard that from a former employee.

Sonic service levels are at an all time low, especially in small towns.

Not to mention their food sucks.

To me their giant menu is ridiculous and makes it impossible for them to do any one thing well.

What the hell kind of grease do they fry in? Their tots and fries are awful.

To me their giant menu is ridiculous and makes it impossible for them to do any one thing well.

Shut your whore mouth. I have to drive 28 miles from my house out on Long Island to go to the ONLY sonic in NYC/Long Island. They don't make drinks all that great. My go to is a vanilla DP and they don't serve the hatch green Chile burger there.

As for the fries and tots, they were not made to just dip in ketchup put some damn cheese and add chili if you want.

If you don't have a Sonic in your city in Oklahoma you simply live in a town.

Last edited:

Shit your whore mouth. I have to drive 28 miles from my house out on Long Island to go to the ONLY sonic in NYC/Long Island. They don't make drinks all that great. My go to is a vanilla DP and they don't serve the hatch green Chile burger there.

As for the fries and tots, they were not made to just dip in ketchup put some damn cheese and add chili if you want.

If you don't have a sonic in your town in Oklahoma, you live in a field of trailers.

Shut your whore mouth. I have to drive 28 miles from my house out on Long Island to go to the ONLY sonic in NYC/Long Island. They don't make drinks all that great. My go to is a vanilla DP and they don't serve the hatch green Chile burger there.

Sorry not a fan of Sonic "cheese sauce" or whatever the hell that yellow slop they use is.

Used to be a big fan of a Sonic #2 and tots with a cherry limeade or vanilla DP. Now I'd rather eat at a convenience store than Sonic.

Drug (opioid/meth) are at all time highs in many small towns as well. I'm afraid that there's an entire generation of our "country cousins" out there who live in places where there's nothing to do that holds anyone's interest, and as a result so many of them are sinking into drug abuse. OK, is running only a bit behind W.V. for drug abuse as it's in the top (bottom?) five of all states when it comes to meth and opioids.

Service at sonic all comes down to the franchise owner. Eldest's best friend's father has several.

Totally agree on the food. Used to love that place. Would drive into Woodward and get a foot
long chili cheese coney with tots at least once a weekend growing up. I *might* eat a breakfast burrito there now. Nothing else unless I'm starving and there's no other choice.

Sorry @Renegade Bullet

Last edited:
Service at sonic all comes down to the franchise owner. Eldest's best friend's father has several.

Totally agree on the food. Used to love that place. Would drive into Woodward and get a foot
long chili cheese coney with tots at least once a weekend growing up. I *might* eat a breakfast burrito their now. Nothing else unless I'm starving and there's no other choice.

Sorry @Renegade Bullet
You are dead to me. And you really don't want me to tell mi esposa!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT