ADVERTISEMENT

Val

Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
see if you peeps can spare a few bucks in honor of otard 60

How's that health insurance cost going for you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is cause for celebration, I guess? Gloating, because... he's doing what I feared to the detriment of the country? So MAGA. Can't imagine why your one- termer lost the house, the senate, and the presidency. Ya'll think and act like losers at every turn. Now gloating because a lib job creator's health insurance is high. Lol, just shake my head at flailey. He's... gloating?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
This is cause for celebration, I guess? Gloating, because... he's doing what I feared to the detriment of the country? So MAGA. Can't imagine why your one- termer lost the house, the senate, and the presidency. Ya'll think and act like losers at every turn. Now gloating because a lib job creator's health insurance is high. Lol, just shake my head at flailey. He's... gloating?
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha! You cried for 4 years about your health insurance, dickbreath. Like seriously cried.

Now that you toads have the house, senate, and presidency, where's the fix? Or are you suddenly good with your insurance like you've become good with lying, draft dodging, sexual assault, dementia, grifting, etc?

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha! You cried for 4 years about your health insurance, dickbreath. Like seriously cried.

Now that you toads have the house, senate, and presidency, where's the fix? Or are you suddenly good with your insurance like you've become good with lying, draft dodging, sexual assault, dementia, grifting, etc?

ironic he holds repubs to such high standards and that they just needed to come in a save the day on Obamacare, but no blame for the super majority that fvcked it up in the first place or for the dems who control everything now.

ironic he holds repubs to such high standards and that they just needed to come in a save the day on Obamacare, but no blame for the super majority that fvcked it up in the first place or for the dems who control everything now.
Imagine that old ventriloquist puppet with Maddow's hand up it's ass. I've been doing some snooping at Maddow programming, and the talking points are identical.

Imagine that old ventriloquist puppet with Maddow's hand up it's ass. I've been doing some snooping at Maddow programming, and the talking points are identical.

E7__HBvWEAEEYUh

chinese flu the hydrogen bomb of our times

Did someone say low information?

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible."

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or participation in a clinical trial was not feasible."

Its always low information when you opine. Speaking of opine it reminds me of Swine.
Hope you weren't part of the slaughter big fella. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐷🐷
https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...ds-pigs-over-swine-fever-outbreak-2021-08-02/

Reactions: iasooner2000

nope boog said dave is a ccp/dnc google shill

listen to what this strong black woman medical doctor has been saying from jump street

dave you are 100% political commissar

usually you could write boog off with a
pedo joe “neanderthal” comment but you know boog is a nice guy right up until you want to destroy America

typical ccp/dnc google censorship

no ccp commie is gonna come into the USA with guns blazing

no they will erode our country via compromised politicians and ignorant shills

boog was raised to be on the lookout for you

Reactions: okcpokefan12
show of hands

does everyone know what’s going on in unarmed australia?

a pill to stop the virus from getting into the lungs

yet you have the ccp/dnc google daves of the world out here shilling your weaponized virus

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT