ADVERTISEMENT

VAGINA 2016 !!!!

The most sickening thing is how many dip-wads will eat this turd sandwich and beg for more.

Or the others who will eat the turd sandwich which is Jeb Bush.

I don't have feelings one way or another about Jeb. He did a good job as governor as far as I know. Is it immigration? His last name?

300 million citizens in the US and we can't come up with a better candidate for president than a Clinton or a Bush?

Really?

Justin

Originally posted by gulfshorespoke:
I don't have feelings one way or another about Jeb. He did a good job as governor as far as I know. Is it immigration? His last name?
Immigration is a good place to start. Especially when Jeb said, "Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. It's kind of -- it's a, it's an act of love."

Originally posted by gulfshorespoke:
All of the above is enough. Throw in common core for good measure.

I agree he was a good governor. Tiem to move on though.

Originally posted by aix_xpert:

300 million citizens in the US and we can't come up with a better candidate for president than a Clinton or a Bush?

Really?

Justin
Of course we can, but the beltway press is more or less the gatekeeper and their criteria are dinner parties and narratives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT