ADVERTISEMENT

vaccine perspective

They are full Bc of medical staff quoting and ADE resulting from y'all goobers taking an expert two shot made from People who don't care about you- they want their $$$$$$$$$

Don't give it to the kids- by the time this is over the people getting hoodwinked into taking these death jabs will be PISSED
https://gab.com/PetaRussell/posts/106918928799194934

Last edited:
This thread is pretty eye opening.

I told y'all many many times- don't take the Damn poison shots. Just wait till this winter- prediction: will be one of the worst ever- all those that took shots their immune systems are way worse off- hoping I'm wrong but most all the doctors agree it will be bad.

Such a criminal evil shame all the truth about them and the cures has been suppressed- have I said FB, Twitter, yahoo, media and big Harma are corrupted to the hilt?

That's a rough thread to read. I know a dozen nurses who are ready to give up bedside nursing. Also know a half dozen traveling nurses that are making physician money by working 80 hours as a traveling nurse.
You're correct on them giving it up- anyone forces an experimental jab on me as a prerequisite for me to keep My job I'm giving them a smooth 🖕🖕🖕

Wasn't a year ago I would go to the doctor or hospital and take what they gave me and believed 100 percent it was in my best interests.....now I'm scared to go to the hospital-
And I will question what they give in the future a now that I know most take their orders straight from the corrupt as hell NIH and CD F'in C

Denying Ivermection and prescribing Remdesivir is freaking murder- no matter how it's sliced

Wait till Winter - sadlyhttps://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/life-has-not-improved-much-we-hoped-singapore-outbreak-worsens-80-vaccinated

Guess I'm killing people by being vaccinated. Y'all better stay away from me.
Please do- us "pure bloods" don't need y'all shedding that Fauci/Gates toxic shit on us for sure- thank you for being considerate of us with more common sense👍

Lol- "vaccine" efficacy is down below 40 percent in a few months. Normal efficacy with no immunity and no vax is 99.9. Theres zero way to spin it- I would say nice try but it really wasn't.

Sara/Cov1 had 17 year immunity from antibodies- Cov2 is said to be similar- getting a shot if you have had covid is beyond stupid.
Uninformed is a good word also as many still believe cable news on anything.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Ruins your narrative totally and you’re too intellectually dishonest to even realize. Gates and Fauci wouldn’t allow this in your conspiracy addled brain. You can’t trust them on this, if you don’t trust them on other things.

Doofus. Total doofus.

Seems a shame that @Corndog2021 sucked ole @xplor58 in like that...
Pretty sure he has common sense and doesn't need anyone leading him - Un like many on the board- Libturds AND GOP wimps that STILL are buying whatever crap the leftist are selling them on tv and radio.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tho that I can influence like that- but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know when y'all are being played like a fiddle. To sit back and watch how gullible y'all are - ON BOTH SIDES is quite astonishing- it's not left or right that's buying the BS- equal number of so called conservatives lining up for however many shots, lockdowns and fear Diapers The leftist want to feed them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT