ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine deaths going mainstream

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Tucker got to speak on it- I'm amazed his CEO let him. Of course youtube took it down already - imagine that. People need to wake the F up- these people pushing the poison care ZERO about you....it's about $$$ and control.

Word is they gave a placebo to every 6-10 shots (give or take) or the numbers would be way worse. Word is in the next year the numbers will really get worse (of course they going to blame in on some new strain of covid or something similar to push more vaccines and control- MARK IT DOWN. Be thankful if you got the placebo.

It's going mainstream but it's being kept from you people overall wanting to take the shots- that should PISS y'all off to no end. Again my 70 year old mother and a few friends at least took the first shot- she is a believer of big Pharma From her days as a nurse-
Sad

Nothing says "I love you" quite like throwing Mom under the bus the day before Mother's Day.
How your shot coming there short rifle- getting nervous yet Gates altering your DNA?! Sucker...

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
I Want to know if Syssie/Pilt/@david or fvCup are fully vaccinated yet with Op Warp juice courtesy of Orange Man like
Joe and Kam ? Your welcome

I Want to know if Syssie/Pilt/@david or fvCup are fully vaccinated yet with Op Warp juice courtesy of Orange Man like
Joe and Kam ? Your welcome
Best way to get a kick a Libturd in the nuts..."Did you take Trumps' vaccine shot yet"

My second COVID stab came Feb. 28. I'm down to 204.2 this AM. I weighed 209.8 Feb. 28. I can't explain it. Diarrhea has finally stopped, I think.
I made a mistake. My second Moderna stab was 3-28. I've been out of whack since. I have an in-home United Health Care nurse visit May 14. I'll clue her in.

My insurer, United Health Care, likes to visit annually for some reason. Usually I find it a bother, but this year I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Bes
I made a mistake. My second Moderna stab was 3-28. I've been out of whack since. I have an in-home United Health Care nurse visit May 14. I'll clue her in.

My insurer, United Health Care, likes to visit annually for some reason. Usually I find it a bother, but this year I'm kinda looking forward to it.
Best of Luck for sure

Reactions: iasooner2000
Today finds nose bleed, I'm freezing and weight at 203.0. Wife diagnoses me with shingles. I'm about to visit Baylor Scott & White Medical Clinic.
Hope you get well soon.

As you've probably gathered by now, I hold deep respect and admiration for my Goon U brothers. Even for the ones I'm sometimes mean to.

Two still isn't an irrational number, btw. 😉

Shingles!!! Worst case my doctor has ever seen. Weight loss is a puzzle. An appointment in 2 weeks to get weight loss sorted out. I'm waiting for CVS to call for 2 prescriptions. Doctor believes we can rule out any COVID stab problem.

Doctor told me to quit leaving the buns off my hamburgers. Eat more.

Wife tells me she should have been a doctor and not an AT&T feminist.

Shingles!!! Worst case my doctor has ever seen. Weight loss is a puzzle. An appointment in 2 weeks to get weight loss sorted out. I'm waiting for CVS to call for 2 prescriptions. Doctor believes we can rule out any COVID stab problem.

Doctor told me to quit leaving the buns off my hamburgers. Eat more.

Wife tells me she should have been a doctor and not an AT&T feminist.

Shingles are awful.

I had them once and they drove me nuts.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

You so eloquently express 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 with each post.
Dawww you still mad at me bc you can't think for yourself and took Gates and Fauci experimental gene therapy? Dude- not my fault I've been telling you- maybe be mad at yourself for lack of critical thinking?!

Dawww you still mad at me bc you can't think for yourself and took Gates and Fauci experimental gene therapy? Dude- not my fault I've been telling you- maybe be mad at yourself for lack of critical thinking?!

^^^ Bipolar

My shingles have turned from pink to purple to match the birth mark at the back of my neck. But no discomfort from the shingles. I'm just tired and I freeze a lot of the time. Today's weight is up to 205.8. That's good!

My temp at the dentist this AM was 95.7F. When I got home temp was 97.6F.

No dizziness from medicine which can be a side effect.

185658611_4231075703623313_4505939484635966842_n.jpg

Blisters, scabs and itching has appeared. Calamine lotion helps. I hope no one here gets shingles.

I saw an ad on TV for Shinglez vaccine. After seeing me, older daughter and hubby are thrilled they got shots.

It might be a good idea for any of you who had chicken pox to get vaccinated. This isn't much fun.

Yep, I've seen people with shingles...and have heard people talk about it (just like on here) and I wanted no part of it. Got the vaccination last November. Suppose to be 90+% effective. The old shot was only about 50% which I believe...the mother-in-law got shingles about 10 years ago after getting the old shot.

Yep, I've seen people with shingles...and have heard people talk about it (just like on here) and I wanted no part of it. Got the vaccination last November. Suppose to be 90+% effective. The old shot was only about 50% which I believe...the mother-in-law got shingles about 10 years ago after getting the old shot.
The United Health Care nurse comes tomorrow at 11:30. I'm gonna ask her if I can get a vaccination in the future or if I need one. This is no fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT