ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccination

No if you don't want it and no if you don't want to. Some places are demanding their employees do both. If you die from the jab and or the Chinese Virus after you get the Vac who is going to be held responsible? The drug companies are off the hook so no for me but get ready the Chicomdims aren't going to ask people much longer they are going to keep pushing their agenda and try to force the Vac on people.

Last edited:
I had a long talk with our doctor a couple of weeks ago and he convinced me it was in my best interest to get the vaccine. I don't have any underlying health issues, (knock on wood), but I am getting older and not in the same shape i was in my 20s. I took the first dose of the vaccine on Monday and will take the second dose at the end of August. As to wearing a mask, I will only wear a mask if a business request one to enter their establishment and I can't live without their products.

The rub for me continues to be the lack of attention given to those who have had the chinese flu and recovered. I'm actually hoping to pick up the delta variant after my backpacking trip so can get the double natural antibodies (if that can actually happen).

Should people get vaccinated and where maskd

Yes, people should get the vaccine if they believe it would make them safer. However, its not the government's job to make that decision for them or to ostracize them for making a decision counter to the wishes of our overlords. Everyone seems to miss the fact that Freedom includes the right to make poor decisions. But the alternative is a very slippery slope. For example, if I get Covid, per the stats for my health and age group, I'd have about a 1 in a 1000 risk of dying from the disease. But if I eat a McDonald's cheeseburger every week, I know it will kill me. My chance of dying painfully from heart disease is certainly greater than .1%. So should the government outlaw cheeseburgers and fast food? Its every bit as deadly as Covid. 95000 people die of alcohol poisoning every year per the CDC. Should alcohol be made illegal? Between Alchohol poisoning and DUIs, you'd save over 100K lives per year. People have the right to make bad decisions such as not get vaccinated or drink too much beer.

As for masks, given the way COVID propagated last year even with mask mandates in place, and the clear inability of our society to even mask properly, its clear that its just kabuki theatre to show who is willing to comply to government overreach vs. who isn't.

My workplace just put a mask mandate back in place if I am out of my office and in a common area. I followed most every recommendation in round 1, including getting vaccinated. It has made no difference in my workplace, while traveling....nothing. I'm fairly pissed about it. I am not osuintx level pissed, but I'm moving in that direction.

My workplace just put a mask mandate back in place if I am out of my office and in a common area. I followed most every recommendation in round 1, including getting vaccinated. It has made no difference in my workplace, while traveling....nothing. I'm fairly pissed about it. I am not osuintx level pissed, but I'm moving in that direction.
And how many people that have gotten vaxed are now going throw up their hands and say “fack this”? And yet the powers that be won’t take any responsibility for causing the problem to begin with.

Now, I want to be clear about what the CD- — CDC is saying and what the CDC is not saying. The CDC is saying they have concluded that fully vaccinated people are at a very, very low risk of getting COVID-19. Therefore, if you’ve been fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask. Let me repeat: If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask.

The above quote is from Biden himself and is available on the WhiteHouse.gov site. He clearly states that the reason the vaccinated don't have to wear a mask is because the risk of infection is very, VERY low. (his words, not mine). So did the risk of infection for the vaccinated change with the new variant? Because I'm struggling to find anything that doesn't state that (even with the Delta variant) breakthrough infections are very rare and even more rare that such breakthrough infections result in a serious health condition.

So my question to my mask loving liberal brethren: Did Biden lie when stating that one doesn't have to wear a mask because he or she is vaccinated and the risk of infection with the vaccine is low? Or is the CDC lying to us about the real risk of breakthrough infections and the efficacy of the vaccines? It has to be one or the other for us to pivot back to mask requirements for the vaccinated.

They are lying about the risk of breakthrough infections. I am 100% convinced of that. I don’t know if it was intentional or not but I know enough vaccinated people that are infected in my small town to say that the 96% numbers are bullshit. They are trying to walk it back now that, “oh it just keeps you from getting hospitalized” but that is not how they sold it.

They are lying about the risk of breakthrough infections. I am 100% convinced of that. I don’t know if it was intentional or not but I know enough vaccinated people that are infected in my small town to say that the 96% numbers are bullshit. They are trying to walk it back now that, “oh it just keeps you from getting hospitalized” but that is not how they sold it.
There’s no “convinced” to it. It’s in the video I posted. They literal Lee used data from India based on vaccines not used in the US (among other things).

Now, I want to be clear about what the CD- — CDC is saying and what the CDC is not saying. The CDC is saying they have concluded that fully vaccinated people are at a very, very low risk of getting COVID-19. Therefore, if you’ve been fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask. Let me repeat: If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask.

The above quote is from Biden himself and is available on the WhiteHouse.gov site. He clearly states that the reason the vaccinated don't have to wear a mask is because the risk of infection is very, VERY low. (his words, not mine). So did the risk of infection for the vaccinated change with the new variant? Because I'm struggling to find anything that doesn't state that (even with the Delta variant) breakthrough infections are very rare and even more rare that such breakthrough infections result in a serious health condition.

So my question to my mask loving liberal brethren: Did Biden lie when stating that one doesn't have to wear a mask because he or she is vaccinated and the risk of infection with the vaccine is low? Or is the CDC lying to us about the real risk of breakthrough infections and the efficacy of the vaccines? It has to be one or the other for us to pivot back to mask requirements for the vaccinated.

I think the argument is vaccinated people are unlikely to get Covid-19, or if they do get it or the new Delta variant it will be without symptoms and they may not even know they have it, thus they might inadvertently infect someone else who may be unvaccinated. So they’re going for a twofer. Guilt the vaccinated into obeying their edict to wear a mask out of altruism, and condemn those that haven’t gotten the shots for their stupidity and selfishness. The ability for those that love to rule others to spin any situation into persuading everyone else into obeying is truly a sight to behold.

I got my first vac today, for Shingles free of charge.
Thanks to SBI for the prompting
Did you get your covid vax? I'm coming to personally kick your ass and give it to you myself if you haven't. It's bad. The new covid cases requiring hospitalization are nearly all unvaccinated people. I'll give you a call this weekend to catch up.

Well I’ve been in the ‘Transvaxual’ camp until today; the sky darkened and the temps have finally dropped in the upper Midwest as a result of the Oregon fires and the stench of snooty wine and chop zones is Passing Over us like the plagues of Egypt which has me rethinking.
I definitely need to be around past 2025 for obvious reasons so will adjust accordingly

"It’s wild that the same group of people that pushed the idea Monsanto genetic modification of crops and animals is poisoning us thereby making companies like Whole Foods wealthy as they pay 25% extra for organic foods also say you’re a moron if your concerned about mRNA vaccines."

That's thought provoking, Boog.

On the other hand...

It’s wild that the same group of people that push the idea that mRNA vaccines are evil and going to poison us have no problem eating genetically modified foods. If that's not the case, that means THEY TOO are the ones "making companies like Whole Foods wealthy as they pay 25% extra for organic foods."

Yes. So far the mRNA vaccines seem to be outperforming the pseudotyped virus vaccines.

Take precautions. Delta sucks hard and masks are coming. Vaccine failure might also be on the anvil. Be prepared and don't blow this off or we're back to March 2020.

There is a difference in severity, so far, between vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. That is that vaccinated individuals show milder or moderate clinical symptoms compared to their unvaccinated counterparts. The problem is that unvaccinated individuals are now surging and this surge leads to the creation of more viral mutations just due to the sheer number of viral particles being produced. The number of vaccinated individuals in the US is way too low and we are sincerely running out of time or life will revert back to where we were a year ago.

E7pmpwgXsAETTxP

Yes, people should get the vaccine if they believe it would make them safer. However, its not the government's job to make that decision for them or to ostracize them for making a decision counter to the wishes of our overlords. Everyone seems to miss the fact that Freedom includes the right to make poor decisions. But the alternative is a very slippery slope. For example, if I get Covid, per the stats for my health and age group, I'd have about a 1 in a 1000 risk of dying from the disease. But if I eat a McDonald's cheeseburger every week, I know it will kill me. My chance of dying painfully from heart disease is certainly greater than .1%. So should the government outlaw cheeseburgers and fast food? Its every bit as deadly as Covid. 95000 people die of alcohol poisoning every year per the CDC. Should alcohol be made illegal? Between Alchohol poisoning and DUIs, you'd save over 100K lives per year. People have the right to make bad decisions such as not get vaccinated or drink too much beer.

As for masks, given the way COVID propagated last year even with mask mandates in place, and the clear inability of our society to even mask properly, its clear that its just kabuki theatre to show who is willing to comply to government overreach vs. who isn't.
So, covid is fake? Nobody has died, that is just a myth? Vaccine is fake? What about endangering other people ?
Do others not have the right for you not to injure them? If everyone shared your ignorant position, Polio would still be killing people. Just because we care about our fellow humans, does not make us government robots. The concept of helping each other be healthier is opposed by right wingers. I cannot understand the lack of concern for other people.

I got my first vac today, for Shingles free of charge.
Thanks to SBI for the prompting
Wife took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Unheard of for her.

Yesterday she got Shingles shot II for another $176. She thought $176 covered both stabs. Not so. Another sore arm.

iasooner2000, let us know how you feel tomorrow. Wife has been tired all day with a sore arm. No masks required at Walgreen's.

I'm just short of 12 weeks with Shingles. I would give $1000 if I could have avoided this. Pain is about gone. Slight chest pain lingers. Much itching lingers. Purple patches remain. I would feel much better if the itching would stop. Diarrhea has vanished. Weight loss has stopped. Actually, weighing 194 is better than my pre shingles 210.

I wish the liberals worked half as hard to get the vax FDA approved and then a booster approved as they did getting Trump impeached what are we o. The third time now?

Wife took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Unheard of for her.

Yesterday she got Shingles shot II for another $176. She thought $176 covered both stabs. Not so. Another sore arm.

iasooner2000, let us know how you feel tomorrow. Wife has been tired all day with a sore arm. No masks required at Walgreen's.

I'm just short of 12 weeks with Shingles. I would give $1000 if I could have avoided this. Pain is about gone. Slight chest pain lingers. Much itching lingers. Purple patches remain. I would feel much better if the itching would stop. Diarrhea has vanished. Weight loss has stopped. Actually, weighing 194 is better than my pre shingles 210.
Does acyclovir not help you? Did they give you gabba pentin for the nerve pain?

I wish the liberals worked half as hard to get the vax FDA approved and then a booster approved as they did getting Trump impeached what are we o. The third time now?
Beats the neo cons lying about 1) the virus is fake , 2) it is just a minor cold, 3) nobody dies from covid, 4) no need to wear masks, 5) no need for vaccine. At least we live in reality and care about our fellow humans.

Beats the neo cons lying about 1) the virus is fake , 2) it is just a minor cold, 3) nobody dies from covid, 4) no need to wear masks, 5) no need for vaccine. At least we live in reality and care about our fellow humans.
Except your daddy Trump fast tracked the vax your pedo humping leaders are lapping up right now. Thank god for Trump or else this Delta would have been running rampant 10 months ago and people would have not had access to the dang thing because we would be more worried about mask. Go home Ralph your witch craft won’t work here. YOU SHALL NOT PASS

So, covid is fake? Nobody has died, that is just a myth? Vaccine is fake? What about endangering other people ?
Do others not have the right for you not to injure them? If everyone shared your ignorant position, Polio would still be killing people. Just because we care about our fellow humans, does not make us government robots. The concept of helping each other be healthier is opposed by right wingers. I cannot understand the lack of concern for other people.
I never said covid was fake. If you think otherwise, feel free to point it out. I'm not even anti-Vax. I am simply anti-mandate. As for my concern for others, I ask this question: "Why should I concern myself with the health and well-being of those who actively choose to avoid the protections provided to them." If they don't want to protect themselves, then its not my job to do so for them. The know the facts and they can choose to risk the consequences.

Thank you for the invitation to join your collective. I must respectfully decline. My individuality, independence, and freedom to make my own decisions is more important to me than your health.

Still not masked.
Still not vaxxed.
Still not dead.

Endangering other people???? You mean by mandating a vaccine that has not been fully vetted yet?

Better yet the arguement about endangering others is juvenile. You endangered someone else every time you get in your car. You endangered someone else every time you shake someone's hand. You endangered someone else everyday of your life without one second thought about it. Why now is it different? I will tell you why: because you are scared. You are scared because someone else told you to be scared.

The virus could kill me, but I'm not afraid to die, I'm right with God. That being said from the research I have done for myself the vaccine doesn't give me a much better chance than I already have. That may be different for others. I have recommend others get it. You want to remove choice, I want to give people that choice. My position does not mean I am opposed to helping others. We just go about it differently. Personally I think your method is dangerous on more levels than just health issues. Ill keep my view, and you can kiss my ass if you want to make me take something I don't think is good for me.

Lastly are you willing to fight to mandate it? I don't mean verbally, you take the next step and you will spark violence when people show up at doors demanding. So cut the crap and understand there are more views out there than yours, and those views people will still fight for. Freedom isn't fully dead yet.

• Love
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I went to Home Depot. New sign urges visitors to wear masks. Greeter told me I didn't have to and seemed delighted when I showed her my Moderna card. All employees I saw wore masks. My last visit saw few employees wearing masks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT