ADVERTISEMENT

US Palestinian Protesters Are Useful Idiots For Iran

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, said Iranian actors have “opportunistically” inserted themselves in the protest movement via social media and other cyber activities, posing as activists online and promoting and even funding public demonstrations.
Those twisted Iranians! Don't they know the only government/organization(s) permitted to impose themselves in America over the Middle East conflict are Israel/AIPAC/ADL?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It’s sad how you’ve become a proxy for Iran and their radical Muslim regime.
Are you a proxy for AIPAC and ADL? Yes, I think you are. It is sad that you allow them to lead you by the nose down any path they want to take you.

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Not really, I’m anti radical Muslim and yes the Palestinians are radical Muslims who would just as soon slit your throat as they would an Israeli.
Wow! Who knew that *every Palestinian alive* is a radical Muslim (that must come as a surprise to the Palestinian Christians, of whom there are many) who want nothing more than to slit my throat. It's even more important to them than throwing off the yoke of Israeli apartheid that has been suffocating them for half a century. I have one valuable throat! It is shocking how closely your "anti radical Muslim" thought process mirrors what AIPAC and ADL has been telling you most of your adult life. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Last edited:
Wow! Who knew that *every Palestinian alive is a radical Muslim (that must come as a surprise to the Palestinian Christians, of whom there are many) who want nothing more than to slit my throat. It's even more important to them than throwing off the yoke of Israeli apartheid that has been suffocating them for half a century. I have one valuable throat! It is shocking how closely your "anti radical Muslim" thought process mirrors what AIPAC and ADL has been telling you most of your adult life. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
Just stop with the Clinton level posts, nothing is 100%. Israel isn't the one that has suffocated the Palestinian population for a half a century, the Palestinians have suffocated themselves. Instead of investing the 100s of millions of dollars they received in humanitarian aid towards the prosperity of the people they build tunnels and buy arms to attack Israel. You keep ignoring this very simple fact and think because Israel is aggressive in defending their country it's all Israel fault.
Sadly your analysis goes only so far as your anti-Israel beliefs allow you. Iran is the one behind much of this and is responsible for the majority of the upheaval we see in the Middle East.

Just stop with the Clinton level posts, nothing is 100%. Israel isn't the one that has suffocated the Palestinian population for a half a century, the Palestinians have suffocated themselves. Instead of investing the 100s of millions of dollars they received in humanitarian aid towards the prosperity of the people they build tunnels and buy arms to attack Israel. You keep ignoring this very simple fact and think because Israel is aggressive in defending their country it's all Israel fault.
Sadly your analysis goes only so far as your anti-Israel beliefs allow you. Iran is the one behind much of this and is responsible for the majority of the upheaval we see in the Middle East.
Sure. It's all Iran's fault. Israel has done nothing - nothing! - to exacerbate the problem - Israel is a poor innocent waif that just wants to get along with the Palestinians they have thrown out of their homes and land and put them in servitude. If those freaking Palestinians would just accept the fate Israel has in mind for them everything would be hunky dory.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sure. It's all Iran's fault. Israel has done nothing - nothing! - to exacerbate the problem - Israel is a poor innocent waif that just wants to get along with the Palestinians they have thrown out of their homes and land and put them in servitude. If those freaking Palestinians would just accept the fate Israel has in mind for them everything would be hunky dory.
The Palestinians and the rest of the Muslim world must accept Israel's right to exist and stop with their efforts to destroy it. Since the first day Israel became a country Muslims have tried to destroy Israel and been defeated. Muslims can either accept it and move on or keep getting their ass kicked.

You’re doing great.

Personally, I’ve always struggled when I tried to voice a woman.

Where do you think you picked up the code switch?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The Palestinians and the rest of the Muslim world must accept Israel's right to exist and stop with their efforts to destroy it. Since the first day Israel became a country Muslims have tried to destroy Israel and been defeated. Muslims can either accept it and move on or keep getting their ass kicked.
Hamas is on record as saying Israel has a right to exist. Israel, OTOH, wants nothing more than to drive the indigenous Palestinians out, whether by murdering the lot of them or driving them into the desert they don't care, just as long as there are no Palestinians around. You are correct that Israel (well, really America) has defeated those awful Muslims at every turn. Maybe you haven't noticed but this is 2024, not 1967, and the Muslims are not quite the pushover they have been historically. Israel would probably still win if there is a war, but it will be at a cost they should not want to pay. Israel should either accept that and change its attitude toward a more accommodating role, or face severe destruction it cannot fathom at this point. The Muslims getting their asses kicked in the way you envision is no longer on the board.

Hamas is on record as saying Israel has a right to exist. Israel, OTOH, wants nothing more than to drive the indigenous Palestinians out, whether by murdering the lot of them or driving them into the desert they don't care, just as long as there are no Palestinians around. You are correct that Israel (well, really America) has defeated those awful Muslims at every turn. Maybe you haven't noticed but this is 2024, not 1967, and the Muslims are not quite the pushover they have been historically. Israel would probably still win if there is a war, but it will be at a cost they should not want to pay. Israel should either accept that and change its attitude toward a more accommodating role, or face severe destruction it cannot fathom at this point. The Muslims getting their asses kicked in the way you envision is no longer on the board.
Are you ignorant to the facts or so corrupted by the propaganda that you don't know your very first sentence is complete BS?

The Palestinian militant group Hamas has said for more than 15 years that it could accept a two-state compromise with Israel — at least, a temporary one. But Hamas has also refused to say that it would recognize Israel or renounce its armed fight against it.Apr 25, 2024

“There will be no concession on any inch of the land. We will never recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation, and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel…

SMFH Dan, try reading something that doesn't fill you with BS.

Are you ignorant to the facts or so corrupted by the propaganda that you don't know your very first sentence is complete BS?

The Palestinian militant group Hamas has said for more than 15 years that it could accept a two-state compromise with Israel — at least, a temporary one. But Hamas has also refused to say that it would recognize Israel or renounce its armed fight against it.Apr 25, 2024

“There will be no concession on any inch of the land. We will never recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation, and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel…

So I should read anything you didn't write. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

I’m curious and hoping you can explain to me: if for the last 15 years Hamas has said it accepts the two state solution, with Palestine being one of the states that has a right to exist, what’s the other state Hamas says has a right to exist?

I’m curious and hoping you can explain to me: if for the last 15 years Hamas has said it accepts the two state solution, with Palestine being one of the states that has a right to exist, what’s the other state Hamas says has a right to exist?
F.uck Hamas and f.uck Iran.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Reading comprehension Dan. Here let me point it out for you.

You need to expand who you are reading besides the propaganda outlets you keep posting here that do nothing but warp your mind and confirm your bias.

Reading comprehension Dan. Here let me point it out for you.

You need to expand who you are reading besides the propaganda outlets you keep posting here that do nothing but warp your mind and confirm your bias.
You would have credibility about me expanding what I read if you followed your own advice. Things written by and for the IDF and the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda is a pretty short list. But you didn’t answer the question. By your own quote Hamas has spent the last 15 years saying it could accept a two state solution. What are the two states?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Following my discharge from the “service” I swore to never touch another weapon, and I have kept my word. But cheer up, Woody, that just means there’s more for you to hoard!
Them poor Palestinians, right Dan? How many terrorists did whispers and mayorkas allow to cross our southern border? Be honest.

Last edited:
You would have credibility about me expanding what I read if you followed your own advice. Things written by and for the IDF and the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda is a pretty short list. But you didn’t answer the question. By your own quote Hamas has spent the last 15 years saying it could accept a two state solution. What are the two states?
LMAO the statement is clear, Hamas has not accepted Israel and refuses to lay down it's arms. Until it does I fully support Israel continuing the war.

LMAO the statement is clear, Hamas has not accepted Israel and refuses to lay down it's arms. Until it does I fully support Israel continuing the war.
Well make up your mind, you’re talking in circles (something you do surprisingly often). You’re quoting that Hamas has spent 15 years saying it could accept a two state solution, but it doesn’t accept a two state solution. And you still haven’t named the two states Hamas says it could accept. Cat got your tongue?

Well make up your mind, you’re talking in circles (something you do surprisingly often). You’re quoting that Hamas has spent 15 years saying it could accept a two state solution, but it doesn’t accept a two state solution. And you still haven’t named the two states Hamas says it could accept. Cat got your tongue?
LMAO if that's what you got out of it there is no hope for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT