ADVERTISEMENT

US Government Had Advance Notice & Could Have Avoided The Bombing That Killed 13 Service Members

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Looks like those in charge knew there was an attack coming, where it was going to be and did nothing to protect the lives of the 13 service members that were killed. Those that made the decision to keep the gate open should be honorable enough to resign and if not, forced to resign.

Looks like those in charge knew there was an attack coming, where it was going to be and did nothing to protect the lives of the 13 service members that were killed. Those that made the decision to keep the gate open should be honorable enough to resign and if not, forced to resign.
I’m all on the Biden botched this horribly train, but I would imagine they got tons of intel on potential bombings/attacks. Biden put them in a brutal spot and defending the gate with the assistance of the Taliban was a brutal task.

I’m all on the Biden botched this horribly train, but I would imagine they got tons of intel on potential bombings/attacks. Biden put them in a brutal spot and defending the gate with the assistance of the Taliban was a brutal task.
This is a fair point. The situation on the ground there had to have been an absolute circus with no telling how many threats being reported.

This operational planning and execution debacle was created long before the month of August even began.

Wouldn't this qualify as dereliction of duty on the part of those that had the information and chose not to protect against it?
No. Those charges are reserved for the lower echelon, Captain and below.

We often reference the greatest generation with adoration. While we all recognize their sacrifice in defeating the Axis powers we often overlook the traits that generation held that were huge contributing factors. Take four star admiral Husband Edward Kimmel as an example. He was the Pacific Commander during the attack on Pearl Harbor. He was held accountable ten days latter, relieved of command and was essentially forced to retire in 1942. Maybe we should learn the lessons taught in history.

We often reference the greatest generation with adoration. While we all recognize their sacrifice in defeating the Axis powers we often overlook the traits that generation held that were huge contributing factors. Take four star admiral Husband Edward Kimmel as an example. He was the Pacific Commander during the attack on Pearl Harbor. He was held accountable ten days latter, relieved of command and was essentially forced to retire in 1942. Maybe we should learn the lessons taught in history.
Some folks at the top need to go for sure. They also need to drop this woke bs and focus on the important things. China smiles with glee when our military focuses on crt, creating racial divisions, and other crap like that.

Some folks at the top need to go for sure. They also need to drop this woke bs and focus on the important things. China smiles with glee when our military focuses on crt, creating racial divisions, and other crap like that.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Chinese state intelligence over the previous five years or so put together a very sophisticated and massive PsyOp in the US in order to keep droolers like Systrogen, WorthlessTwoPenny, and Portly in a perpetual state of social justice, mob outrage.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Chinese state intelligence over the previous five years or so put together a very sophisticated and massive PsyOp in the US in order to keep droolers like Systrogen, WorthlessTwoPenny, and Portly in a perpetual state of social justice, mob outrage.
There is absolutely no question that Russia and China finally figured out America's achilles heel and exploit it left and right via social media.

No. Those charges are reserved for the lower echelon, Captain and below.
The air crews of the heavies involved in the airport fiasco were grounded and investigated after that event. I was guessing that they would be the fall guys but other heads above them must have been sacrificed, they are flying again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT