ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming Concerts

Cowpoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
God only knows how many acts I've found out played recently close by and I missed out on.

Lets help each other out.

Shane Smith and the Saints playing at the Weed in Stilly on Sept 8th, Nov19th in Durant (bedlam night)

Anyone use an app or anything to track upcoming shows?

Im gong to see Alice In Chains, Breaking Benjamin and Bush next month at the Wal-Mart amphitheater

Reactions: Cowpoke
God only knows how many acts I've found out played recently close by and I missed out on.

Lets help each other out.

Shane Smith and the Saints playing at the Weed in Stilly on Sept 8th, Nov19th in Durant (bedlam night)

Anyone use an app or anything to track upcoming shows?
Try the Bandsintown App. It's always worked for me...you can set the type of music, or artists you like, plus an area (50 miles around Stillwater, whatever you like) and it will send notifications of upcoming shows of either the artist you like or similar artists. I find it particularly useful when traveling - go to San Antonio, who's playing where? It also has links to tickets, etc.

Last edited:
Is fork opening for them? Never heard of them.
Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb.gif

Reactions: On Tulsa Time
Try the Bandsintown App. It's always worked for me...you can set the type of music, or artists you like, plus an area (50 miles around Stillwater, whatever you like) and it will send notifications of upcoming shows of either the artist you like or similar artists. I find it particularly useful when traveling - go to San Antonio, who's playing where? It also has links to tickets, etc.

Just downloaded it and like it so far. Downloaded song kick a couple days ago and found it frustrating.

Just downloaded it and like it so far. Downloaded song kick a couple days ago and found it frustrating.
Good. It will also give you email alerts when something new books so you don’t have to constantly check. Glad it’s working for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT