ADVERTISEMENT

United Nations calls on Israel to get rid of nuclear weapons

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Why oh why are we a member of this festering pile of dung heap organization? Yea Israel get rid of your nukes the UN will protect your territorial sovereignty if your ever attacked & the UN will alway support your right to exist. Get of of the UN & kick their asses out of the US.

Why oh why are we a member of this festering pile of dung heap organization? Yea Israel get rid of your nukes the UN will protect your territorial sovereignty if your ever attacked & the UN will alway support your right to exist. Get of of the UN & kick their asses out of the US.
The League of Nations 2.0 is not an improvement. All it has done is prove the planet is not ready for a global government. It's feckless and places terrorists in charge of watching for terrorism. I'm still of the opinion that the only entity to be able to call upon our troops to go to war is congress, and nothing else. I would be all for getting rid of this relic of the past, that has done nothing to accomplish its original goals.

Allow me to provide the Israeli response

giphy.gif

Forgive me for asking a stupid but entirely sincere question. Who would Israel use a nuclear bomb on that is not so close the resultant fallout/nuclear winter would affect the lives and well-being of its own people?

Forgive me for asking a stupid but entirely sincere question. Who would Israel use a nuclear bomb on that is not so close the resultant fallout/nuclear winter would affect the lives and well-being of its own people?
Just about any country downwind. 😀

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Who says Israel even has nuclear weapons? There are no verified tests of such weapons, like there have been in other nuclear countries. And they've never reported to having them. Is this like Iraq's WMDs?

Who says Israel even has nuclear weapons? There are no verified tests of such weapons, like there have been in other nuclear countries. And they've never reported to having them. Is this like Iraq's WMDs?
Episode 7 Movie GIF by Star Wars

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT