ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine CCP killing own citizens?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Russia welcoming them.

Idk if this video is real (what it's advertised as) but this is the word- don't believe all the ones Fox News drags out to say Russia is attacking citizens- most in the know say it's the Ukraine Global Gov Killing its own- sad thing we don't have a trusted source on cable news- I can't speak per OAN I believe they try. Real news is the independent journalist- find those you can trust - I have several I trust

Warning- graphic video

image.jpg

Reactions: 22LR and Cowguy
It’s really too bad he’s not rich, because it would not be hard to swindle cornholio

Reactions: 22LR
Ha- I don't call myself a Q person but this loser thinks he can post a Q tip and thinks he made a point? Most Q people have more knowledge and patriotism in their pinky than a puke like you- but hey you got a troll and a yellow belly to like it 👍
Knowledge? Is that what Q people are full of? I’m still waiting for Trump to be installed as president. Is that still on last/this years agenda? Let me know when he’s back in the White House.

Reactions: Cowguy
Knowledge? Is that what Q people are full of? I’m still waiting for Trump to be installed as president. Is that still on last/this years agenda? Let me know when he’s back in the White House.
Well there is a question as per Devolution- I don't give it a great chance but the fact is- he NEVER conceded and when there's international enemies involved in a coup or election steal then if he did that he would be in his right- matter of fact it's his duty.

Seeing as how he told EVERYONE as it was happening for a year that it was going to happen - AND the space force/NSA have All communications and evidence of it then I would say it's a pretty good shot.

What did you have in the one swing state where 250,000 ballots were fraudulent and the signatures didn't match but yet pedo Joe supposedly won by 10,000 votes? You had zucker bucks that he spent in Philadelphia I believe where they came in and kicked out the rightful poll watchers and install themselves To do the vote counting? How about Wisconsin where they had 100% of the nursing homes people vote lol

So if Devolution is true not only will Trump be reinstalled this term, since he did not get a second full term he will get another four years so you better get ready since Trump may be your president for six years in a row.

IDK if that's a Q belief but that's the general belief of most people that are in the know of what's going on. So keep posting your pictures of Q-tips with no Winnable arguments, the Q people may have a few on the Extreme as every group does, but I'd take them over your precious BLM, or antifa, or either party, or Washington DC, or any bureaucrat, or the main stream news,

Yeah I'll double down that they have way more knowledge than you for sure but that's not saying a lot.

Well there is a question as per Devolution- I don't give it a great chance but the fact is- he NEVER conceded and when there's international enemies involved in a coup or election steal then if he did that he would be in his right- matter of fact it's his duty.

Seeing as how he told EVERYONE as it was happening for a year that it was going to happen - AND the space force/NSA have All communications and evidence of it then I would say it's a pretty good shot.

What did you have in the one swing state where 250,000 ballots were fraudulent and the signatures didn't match but yet pedo Joe supposedly won by 10,000 votes? You had zucker bucks that he spent in Philadelphia I believe where they came in and kicked out the rightful poll watchers and install themselves To do the vote counting? How about Wisconsin where they had 100% of the nursing homes people vote lol

So if Devolution is true not only will Trump be reinstalled this term, since he did not get a second full term he will get another four years so you better get ready since Trump may be your president for six years in a row.

IDK if that's a Q belief but that's the general belief of most people that are in the know of what's going on. So keep posting your pictures of Q-tips with no Winnable arguments, the Q people may have a few on the Extreme as every group does, but I'd take them over your precious BLM, or antifa, or either party, or Washington DC, or any bureaucrat, or the main stream news,

Yeah I'll double down that they have way more knowledge than you for sure but that's not saying a lot.
Everything you just typed is Q through and through. So instead of wasting my time typing out a message I’ll just continue to post a picture of a Q tip. Again, let me know when Trump is back in the White House.

Reactions: 22LR
Everything you just typed is Q through and through. So instead of wasting my time typing out a message I’ll just continue to post a picture of a Q tip. Again, let me know when Trump is back in the White House.
Ha - Not a Q person but if that's what they believe more power to them. Could be like you and think we are going to survive another year with Pedo Joey and the globalists taking down the country in turbo mode

Let's have some more Q tips!

Funny two things that the Normies (bc they listen to the MSM) think they can attack people with is Q and "anti Vax"

Q know way more than most anyone on this board by a mile.....and the anti vax dudes are looking WAY smarter by the day.

I don't identify as Q but it doesn't bother me if you want to attach it- I wear anti vax with a freaking pureblood badge Every day of the week and twice on Sunday after this 2 year debacle I have just witnessed

Worthy Politics…is that the Q news letter?
Hey dip- if all you have is Q then buzz off. I guess I should be quoting CNN or abc or newsmax? Some REAL news?! We all know better- the tv so called news is only about entertainment anymore - none of them actually are journalist- just tv stars-- they just spew propaganda like "shots are safe and effective"....."Russia is bad and Ukraine doesn't launder money....and Zelenskyy is da bomb"
😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT