ADVERTISEMENT

Ubiquitous Alt Right Spreading Hate

The left is a violent, intolerant bunch these days. BLM killing cops, Clinton supporters beating up Trump supporters, Clinton supporters blocking highways, Clinton supporters threatening and harassing electors, Michael Moore urging disruption of Trump's inaugural, and, well, I could go on forever. All we are saying is give peace a chance. Merry Christmas!

The left is a violent, intolerant bunch these days. BLM killing cops, Clinton supporters beating up Trump supporters, Clinton supporters blocking highways, Clinton supporters threatening and harassing electors, Michael Moore urging disruption of Trump's inaugural, and, well, I could go on forever. All we are saying is give peace a chance. Merry Christmas!
You said Merry Christmas! The atheists, morons and democrats (I know--redundant) will be coming after you.

images

You forgot this; and a very Merry Christmas to you/yours:

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT