ADVERTISEMENT

Two Speeches 23 Years Apart

0f163bd2-eea7-418f-a4ea-2d3242d85b31_text.gif

I’m always amazed at the Peaceniks nativity. They always conclude it’s the ones that are attacked that caused the attack, not the attacker. Never does it cross their mind the attacker is the one that causes the hostilities.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
I’m always amazed at the Peaceniks nativity. They always conclude it’s the ones that are attacked that caused the attack, not the attacker. Never does it cross their mind the attacker is the one that causes the hostilities.
I think you are missing the point. It’s not about who is to blame, there’s plenty of blame to go around. The point he’s making is the Israeli and American tactic of “escalation dominance” (you hit me I’ll hit you back ten times worse) is not a tactic that works. It’s only accomplished what the name implies: the violence has only escalated. Perhaps a different tactic ought to be tried, a tactic with less human suffering involved.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think you are missing the point. It’s not about who is to blame, there’s plenty of blame to go around. The point he’s making is the Israeli and American tactic of “escalation dominance” (you hit me I’ll hit you back ten times worse) is not a tactic that works. It’s only accomplished what the name implies: the violence has only escalated. Perhaps a different tactic ought to be tried, a tactic with less human suffering involved.
What tactic would you support Dan, surrender?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT