ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter files show Biden interference in the election and free speech

If you ask any leftist and if you could get an honest answer out of them they would tell you they don't care if Joe and his family were illegally selling influence to foreign governments, even our enemies. They have been so thoroughly indoctrinated they put party over country.

Remember when Democrats were screaming Russia interfered with our elections, what a travesty it was and how it made Trump an illegitimate President? What do they say now that we have the proof Twitter and Big Tech interfered with the election?

Thats easy, they will label it like everything else they have done. "Its a Right Wing CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy."

It is interesting that to this point none of our leftist-Democrats have commented. I suspect they are laying low until the Democrat spinmeisters come up with something for them to say in unison. It will be fascinating to see what they come up with. The spin can’t be the old “taken out of context” ploy can it? Matt Taibbi, in whom I didn’t think I could have more respect, seems to be dismantling any seemingly plausible lie they might concoct. Will the MSM just ignore it, barely report on it, and then in the most passive and banal way, hoping it will go away before Sunday’s shows? And in case you’re listening, @davidallen, the rest of us are indeed giddy as schoolgirls. What’s everybody’s prognostication on how soon after they take control of the House will the Republicans start impeachment hearings? Will they have the stones to do it?

Based on responses on twitter from resident leftist idiots they don't believe the released files are real. Made up by Elon. You literally couldn't make this up in hollywood if you tried.

It's not that the leftists don't believe it. They can't come out and tell the truth, which is they fully support whatever it takes to keep Democrats in power.

Remember when Democrats were screaming Russia interfered with our elections, what a travesty it was and how it made Trump an illegitimate President? What do they say now that we have the proof Twitter and Big Tech interfered with the election?
Chapter 8, Burying the Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

This Is Fine GIF

The part where the person that shut it down explaining how Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of Top Secret files was made up was hilarious.

They really are dillusional.
It's absolutely amazing. The left has become the old religious right. Not even the best comedy writers on the planet would have been able to write this level of dipshittery.

I think what is getting exposed is something we all suspected, but never thought it would be proven because those in power would never allow it to see the light of day. And it will turn out to be far worse than we thought. Big tech is part of the deep state. Teachers unions and many Universities are as well. The cancer is everywhere.

I think what is getting exposed is something we all suspected, but never thought it would be proven because those in power would never allow it to see the light of day. And it will turn out to be far worse than we thought. Big tech is part of the deep state. Teachers unions and many Universities are as well. The cancer is everywhere.
That's a great description of what leftists are to this country, a cancer.

bet you a nickel

trump didn’t leave the whitehouse without the goods

It is interesting that to this point none of our leftist-Democrats have commented. I suspect they are laying low until the Democrat spinmeisters come up with something for them to say in unison. It will be fascinating to see what they come up with. The spin can’t be the old “taken out of context” ploy can it? Matt Taibbi, in whom I didn’t think I could have more respect, seems to be dismantling any seemingly plausible lie they might concoct. Will the MSM just ignore it, barely report on it, and then in the most passive and banal way, hoping it will go away before Sunday’s shows? And in case you’re listening, @davidallen, the rest of us are indeed giddy as schoolgirls. What’s everybody’s prognostication on how soon after they take control of the House will the Republicans start impeachment hearings? Will they have the stones to do it?
They will say that the censoring was the fault of rogue Twitter employees, and point to even a Democrat saying it was wrong. Then when they have to acknowledge the laptop as real and the information in it as the same, they just point out that it was just a father trying to help his sick son get over a horrible addiction. See how good Biden is as a father.

Easy to read, easy lie, easy to manipulate.

They will say that the censoring was the fault of rogue Twitter employees, and point to even a Democrat saying it was wrong. Then when they have to acknowledge the laptop as real and the information in it as the same, they just point out that it was just a father trying to help his sick son get over a horrible addiction. See how good Biden is as a father.

Easy to read, easy lie, easy to manipulate.
vomit-01-gif.71038

I wonder why no Democrat supporters are in this thread...

🤣🤣🤣
Depressed they lost one of their methods to control elections. They don’t give 2 shits about the implications. Zero, nada, nil, nothing. And to think, we know someone who works for big tech. Probably helps to skew what comes to the top of google searches to influence elections.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT