ADVERTISEMENT

TWD - 11/1

OSUDirt

Starter
May 29, 2001
Hadn't seen anything on this week's TWD so thought I'd start something since I finally watched it last night.

What did everyone think of the all Morgan episode?

I thought we might see him tracking down Rick and company, but didn't get there. Also loved the very end when he was talking to the Wolf.

Thoughts?

Made me really think how much of a toll psychologically living in that type of world would take on a person.

Kind of a waste of 90 minutes.

While I dig morgan, I didn't necessarily need a small movie about why he is good with a bo stick now.

Liked it a lot. Nice change of pace. Back to the wild ride on Sunday.

I think they put that episode in to highlight how much Morgan is going to have to betray in himself when he is forced to start taking lives again.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I think it also cleared up a few things about events leading up to Terminus.

Now we know the A symbol on the trees WAS Morgan and not markings made by the Terminus Folks.

And I agree Ostatedchi that the episode establishes the inner-conflict Morgan is going to have to deal with, when push comes to shove and it's either take the life of a killer, or concede the life of an innocent to a killer as a means of self-defense (defense of others). If wolfie guy escapes, and kills one of the crew, things could go south real fast with Rick who has now reached the nearly opposite conclusion that if someone presents a risk, kill them.

So are we saying that Rick kills Morgan? Morgan wont kill and Rick wont let his people be killed.

So are we saying that Rick kills Morgan? Morgan wont kill and Rick wont let his people be killed.

I suspect that it will be more about how Morgan realizes that he has to kill and that the Cheesemaker was an idealist rather than a realist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT