ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gabbard Is A Traitor

Are you able to? Was the author of that right-wing article able to? Because that is what the author tried to do. Tried to claim Romney was talking about just one tweet when he never even referenced that tweet!

And see how easily you fell for it? Right-wing article told you he was talking about that one tweet, and you went along with it. As you usually do. Not shocking at all.

I didn't add to Romney's tweet or his words. Why can't you do the same?
Well like the article said she hadn't tweeted in two days before that tweet and Romny didn't respond until that tweet. For those able to think critically, it's not hard to come to the conclusion Romney was responding to that tweet. Furthermore, there is nothing treasonous about a person posting their opinion on social media. You became pissy when you realized there was nothing wrong in what Tulsi posted. Now you are trying to switch the discussion, so you do not look like the partisan hack you are.
As I stated previously, I am not a fan of Tulsi's, nor do I keep up with her other than what is posted on this board. You claimed she was spreading Russian propaganda and I asked if you could provide examples.

Well like the article said she hadn't tweeted in two days before that tweet and Romny didn't respond until that tweet.
But Gabbard has been saying a lot lately about Russia and Putin. Her recent comments have not been limited to just one tweet.

That article wanted you to just focus on her one tweet. And as usual, you did exactly what the right-wing article wanted you to do.

For those able to think critically, it's not hard to come to the conclusion Romney was responding to that tweet.
Wrong again.

You have already admitted that you don't know what Gabbard has been saying recently regarding Russia and Putin. So instead of doing just a little bit of research on your own to see what she has been saying (on and off Twitter), you bought into what that right-wing article wanted you to believe.

Making assumptions without knowing all the facts isn't thinking critically.

Try again. Or maybe just admit the article was wrong to tie Romeny's comment to that one tweet? Is that even possible for you to do?

Furthermore, there is nothing treasonous about a person posting their opinion on social media.
I agree. And not just social media, but also on all the other platforms she has parroting Putin's propaganda. And I stated this in my first post.

You became pissy when you realized there was nothing wrong in what Tulsi posted. Now you are trying to switch the discussion, so you do not look like the partisan hack you are.
Wrong again.

I am not the one claiming Romney was referencing just one tweet by Gabbard, when he never actually did that. Indeed, he referenced "lies" which is plural. That would indicate he is talking about more than just the one tweet that right-wing article wanted you to focus on.

You claimed she was spreading Russian propaganda and I asked if you could provide examples.
And I've told you that a simple Google search will provide you examples. Have at it. See what you discover apart from what some right-wing article told you.

I read her Twitter page. Not really anything there that would warrant "treason." She does a decent job of using facts to make her point and is clear what her point is. I can see why the democrat establishment doesn't like her. They can't control what she wants to say. I would like to see anything that halfway supports Romney claiming treason. I don't think anyone could produce that could they? I'll wait.....

I would like to see anything that halfway supports Romney claiming treason. I don't think anyone could produce that could they? I'll wait.....
I haven't seen anyone on this thread agree with Romney that what she is saying is treasonous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT