ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gabbard Is A Traitor

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Anyone against Romney has some cred for sure. But then I trust zero bureaucrat at this moment

Tulsi WAY better than Globalist Romney- however just makes her the tallest midget on the D side

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Gabbard is definately eating up and regurgitating Putin's propaganda. Which shouldn't suprise anyone given her history. One can easily see why @Ponca Dan likes her so much, for he does the same thing on here.

With that said, I wouldn't go as far as Romney did to call her actions treasonous. Idiotic?, yes? Misguided?, yes. But not treasonous.

Not to mention that Romney is simply giving Gabbard what she wants, attention. Ignore her. No one cares what she has to say except @Ponca Dan and Q followers like @Corndog2021.

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
Gabbard is definately eating up and regurgitating Putin's propaganda. Which shouldn't suprise anyone given her history. One can easily see why @Ponca Dan likes her so much, for he does the same thing on here.

With that said, I wouldn't go as far as Romney did to call her actions treasonous. Idiotic?, yes? Misguided?, yes. But not treasonous.

Not to mention that Romney is simply giving Gabbard what she wants, attention. Ignore her. No one cares what she has to say except @Ponca Dan and Q followers like @Corndog2021.

What percentage of your daily intake of ”news” is propaganda?

What percentage of your daily intake of ”news” is propaganda?
33.33% or 1/3.

Most days, I read right-wing propaganda sources to keep up with what those sources are feeding their flock. I also will tune in to Fox News every now and then and see what their propagandits are pushing. I also take note of what leftist propagandists are pushing out too.

33.33% or 1/3.

Most days, I read right-wing propaganda sources to keep up with what those sources are feeding their flock. I also will tune in to Fox News every now and then and see what their propagandits are pushing. I also take note of what leftist propagandists are pushing out too.
What right-wing propagandists do you keep up with? What left-wing propagandists?

33.33% or 1/3.

So, you‘re like 67% weather and traffic?

33.33% or 1/3.

What is your method to determine what is truth and what is propaganda?

Interesting....My2Cents is a great source for lib propaganda. They could replace Maddow with him and no one would notice the difference.
Agree 100 percent. And on that note you could also replace many pseudo conservatives (Establishment)on this board with Bret Baer/sean Hannity propaganda equally.
JS

So says Mitt Romney.

And Tulsi responds:

Tulsi's military experience is pushing some of her stance on this. She knows what Russia is capable of, and she knows that Russia has not gone all in yet. Romney is an elitist fool by trying to beat the war drums as hard as he is. He is trying to change his traitorous image on the right, but I don't think anyone is buying it except Lincoln project supporters (hate that they took Lincoln's name to do what they did). They are neither Republican or Conservative and only pro elitists.

Tulsi is still the one of the most intriguing political figures out there. She is America first but Democrat. An alliance of her and Desantis would be unstoppable.

What right-wing propagandists do you keep up with?
Writers on Breitbart, TheBlaze, American Thinker, etc. Also, commentators on Fox News. Every now and then I'll visit Infowars and OANN when I'm in the mood for a crack ride lol.

What left-wing propagandists?
Writers on Daily Kos, Mother Jones, some writers on Daily Beast, etc. Also, commentators on MSNBC (not very often on this though, although I usualy can keep up with what they.
are saying without actually watching them.)

What is your method to determine what is truth and what is propaganda?
Do you seriously not know how to determine what is "news" and what is "propaganda?"

If not, that definately explains a lot about you.

Last edited:

What Russian propaganda is Tulsi pushing? We have government officials that have admitted in Congressional hearings we have biolabs in Ukraine. It makes sense to do everything we can to prevent the release of whatever pathogens are in these labs. Where is the propaganda in that?

What Russian propaganda is Tulsi pushing?
Really? Have you been paying attention? Gabbard is so deep in Putin propaganda that even Sean Hannity had to push back on her a few weeks ago on his show. 🤣🤣

A simple Google search would expose you to the Putin propaganda that Gabbard has been pushing. Have at it.

Again though, who the heck cares? Gabbard is irrelevant and this is another attempt by her to get the attention she so desperately wants. Romney shouldn't have given the nut what she wanted.

Writers on Breitbart, TheBlaze, American Thinker, etc. Also, commentators on Fox News. Every now and then I'll visit Infowars and OANN when I'm in the mood for a crack ride lol.

Writers on Daily Kos, Mother Jones, some writers on Daily Beast, etc. Also, commentators on MSNBC (not very often on this though, although I usualy can keep up with what they.
are saying without actually watching them.)

Do you seriously not know how to determine what is "news" and what is "propaganda?"

If not, that definately explains a lot about you.
The fact that you repeatedly say that any opinion different from your own comes from right wing propaganda makes my request relevant. I didn’t say I am unable to separate truth from propaganda, I asked what is your method of doing so. It was sincerely asked. I assume you can actually answer how you make your determination.

I didn’t say I am unable to separate truth from propaganda, I asked what is your method of doing so. It was sincerely asked.
If you are able to separate news from propaganda, why are you asking me then? Sincerely asked lol, yeah right.🤣🤣

I'm not playing your childish games anymore Dan. If you know how to separate news from propaganda, then you should clearly know how I do it as well.

Really? Have you been paying attention? Gabbard is so deep in Putin propaganda that even Sean Hannity had to push back on her a few weeks ago on his show. 🤣🤣

A simple Google search would expose you to the Putin propaganda that Gabbard has been pushing. Have at it.

Again though, who the heck cares? Gabbard is irrelevant and this is another attempt by her to get the attention she so desperately wants. Romney shouldn't have given the nut what she wanted.

Please try to stick to the topic. I am discussing this tweet and nothing else.

If you are able to separate news from propaganda, why are you asking me then? Sincerely asked lol, yeah right.🤣🤣

I'm not playing your childish games anymore Dan. If you know how to separate news from propaganda, then you should clearly know how I do it as well.
Okay, I get it. Your method of distinguishing what is truth and what is propaganda is determined solely on whether it agrees with what you want to believe. Based on past comments you have made one can assume you think any left-wing commentary with which you disagree is really warmed over right wing propaganda. But in a nutshell: if it is contrary to what you want to believe then it is propaganda.

Please try to stick to the topic. I am discussing this tweet and nothing else.
Why are you limiting this to just that tweet? Did Romeny limit his comment to just that tweet or is that what the right-wing article @Ponca Dan linked to tried to do?

Gabbard has said a lot in defense of Putin and Russia lately. She hasn't just made one tweet!🤣🤣

Why are you limiting this to just that tweet? Did Romeny limit his comment to just that tweet or is that what the right-wing article @Ponca Dan linked to tried to do?

Gabbard has said a lot in defense of Putin and Russia lately. She hasn't just made one tweet!🤣🤣
Why? Because that was what I was specifically asking about?

Your method of distinguishing what is truth and what is propaganda is determined solely on whether it agrees with what you want to believe.
So this is what you do? I stated "if you know how to separate news from propaganda, then you should clearly know how I do it as well." So is this how you separate news from propaganda? Interesting.

Based on past comments you have made one can assume you think any left-wing commentary with which you disagree is really warmed over right wing propaganda. But in a nutshell: if it is contrary to what you want to believe then it is propaganda.
As usual on this board, you are wrong.

I've already mentioned leftist propaganda on this thread and gave you examples of it. Did I call it "warmed over right-wing propaganda?"

Why? Because that was what I was specifically asking about?
So do you want to talk just about just that tweet, as the right-wing article tried to do, or all the other comments Gabbard has made about Putin and Russia?

I see nothing in Romney's tweet referencing one tweet by Gabbard. Do you?

So do you want to talk just about just that tweet, as the right-wing article tried to do, or all the other comments Gabbard has made about Putin and Russia?

I see nothing in Romney's tweet referencing one tweet by Gabbard. Do you?

Since that was the tweet I was referring to yes I would like for you to show us how that tweet is propaganda. If you can't then just admit the tweet wasn't propaganda and if it makes you feel better provide your examples of Tulsi spreading propaganda.
I'm not a Tulsi fan by any means but I do try to be fair minded.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Since that was the tweet I was referring to yes I would like for you to show us how that tweet is propaganda. If you can't then just admit the tweet wasn't propaganda and if it makes you feel better provide your examples of Tulsi spreading propaganda.
I'm not a Tulsi fan by any means but I do try to be fair minded.
If you truly want to be fair-minded, then why are you trying to just focus on that one tweet by Gabbard?

Did Romney cite that one tweet by Gabbard in his own tweet? No he didn't. The right-wing article did that.

Romney is right that Gabbard is pushing Russian propaganda. All one has to do is listen to what she has been saying lately to understand that. He is wrong though to call it treasonous.

If you truly want to be fair-minded, then why are you trying to just focus on that one tweet by Gabbard?

Did Romney cite that one tweet by Gabbard in his own tweet? No he didn't. The right-wing article did that.

Romney is right that Gabbard is pushing Russian propaganda. All one has to do is listen to what she has been saying lately to understand that. He is wrong though to call it treasonous.

I simply asked what was propaganda about that one tweet. Based on your responses and your lack of addressing the question I can only assume you agree, that one tweet referenced was not propaganda. Pretty simple.
I don't keep up with Tulsi, only what is posted on this board. If you want to show how she is spreading propaganda feel free, If you don't, don't. Again pretty simple.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Who would have thought so many in the left would be so willing to pick up the mantle left behind by Joe McCarthy?

From the sound of it they want to arrest you first and investigate you later. All with the just the accusation of you being a Russian spy with no actual proof outside of a tweet. Where is the collusion with Russian agents? When did she talk with Putin to be an agent of Putin?

Romney is just making an accusation that he doesn't have to back up because he can as a member of Congress and get away with it. The view on the other hand are bordering on Liable, they do need to be able to back it up. Not sure Tulsi counts as a public figure as in the views eyes, she is a nobody and they say it camera.

From the sound of it they want to arrest you first and investigate you later. All with the just the accusation of you being a Russian spy with no actual proof outside of a tweet. Where is the collusion with Russian agents? When did she talk with Putin to be an agent of Putin?

Romney is just making an accusation that he doesn't have to back up because he can as a member of Congress and get away with it. The view on the other hand are bordering on Liable, they do need to be able to back it up. Not sure Tulsi counts as a public figure as in the views eyes, she a nobody and they say it camera.
Romney stands to lose a lot of $ if the way of doing business in the Ukraine changes in the future.

Okay, I get it. Your method of distinguishing what is truth and what is propaganda is determined solely on whether it agrees with what you want to believe. Based on past comments you have made one can assume you think any left-wing commentary with which you disagree is really warmed over right wing propaganda. But in a nutshell: if it is contrary to what you want to believe then it is propaganda.

I’m not sure why you bothered with this exercise Dan. We all know if indeed this isn’t a troll persona (highly doubtful) that your statement is correct, and we know that the response is another bag of zero cal verbal pretzels

Who would have thought so many in the left would be so willing to pick up the mantle left behind by Joe McCarthy?
Ana Navarro is a Republican. So it isn't just "many" on the left advocating this.

Regardless of who advocates it, such a position is wrong and dangerous. Gabbard should not be investigated by the DOJ for exercising her freedom of speech, regardless of how crazy her comments are. If one doesn't want to hear what she has to say, flip the channel away from Fox News. Simple as that.

Reactions: AC2020
So now you are able to read Romney's mind? Damn you are talented
Are you able to? Was the author of that right-wing article able to? Because that is what the author tried to do. Tried to claim Romney was talking about just one tweet when he never even referenced that tweet!

And see how easily you fell for it? Right-wing article told you he was talking about that one tweet, and you went along with it. As you usually do. Not shocking at all.

I didn't add to Romney's tweet or his words. Why can't you do the same?

Ana Navarro is a Republican. So it isn't just "many" on the left advocating this.

Regardless of who advocates it, such a position is wrong and dangerous. Gabbard should not be investigated by the DOJ for exercising her freedom of speech, regardless of how crazy her comments are. If one doesn't want to hear what she has to say, flip the channel away from Fox News. Simple as that.
I agree.

I don't watch Fox News. They're no different from CNN or MSNBC.

I agree.

I don't watch Fox News. They're no different from CNN or MSNBC.
I could have liked this post if you hadn't included CNN.😁

I know many right-wingers will disagree, but CNN is not the same as Fox News and MSNBC.

Reactions: AC2020
We know Cank the Cvnt did.

Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run​

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html
It will be interesting to see if Clinton eventually is proven right about Gabbard running as a third party candidate. @Ponca Dan advocates for this all the time nowadays.

And there can be no doubt that Gabbard is currently a favorite of Putin and his cronies with the way she parrots Putin's propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT