ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa protests today!

Need to pass laws making it legal to run people over if they are intentionally blocking roads. This shit would end pretty quick.

also, it is time to start putting bullets (not rubber) in people who are causing damage or looting. Shit will be over quickly.

Right now, rioters and looters have no fear. It started in Minneapolis the first night. People saw nothing happened to them and it spread to LA, NYC, Washington, and Atlanta the next night. People saw nothing happened still and it spread to Nashville and Philadelphia and Dallas the next night. Nothing happened to anyone that night and the riots spread to Tulsa and Austin and Ft. Worth and Mayberry, RFD.

Reactions: iasooner1 and driad
If I was still young, I'd be right there. Perfect place to pick up hot crazy women.

My pal @brtinla knows about things like this. Care to chime in brt?
PleasantSparseDassie-size_restricted.gif

I like the fact that you can see someone with a “Your truck can’t stop justice”sign after the driver was motioned forward.

Just one person - but after all of the “they had a right to be there! The road was closed!l”....err...”the street below was closed, they just accidentally ended up there!” claptrap.....seems more and more like something that was planned in advance and some folks with a horse trailer just passing through were the ones selected to become pariahs for the mob.

7GSEAtR.jpg

Please, please, please, guys, very informative thread but “Looting” is an American tradition, going back many years, white and black, learned behavior, sometimes far worse. Nothing excuses looting but after all it is an American tradition, how we foment change. Merchandise can be replaced, storefronts rebuilt. However no recourse for slaughter. We cannot ignore our racism history. We have to own it.

8btZQhp.jpg

Tulsa was known as “little Chicago” in those days. It was a tragic event built on a lie, much like now. History repeats itself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT