ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa PRIDE Parade

We already know that his claim was 100% false.

So who was affiliated with MAGA? Proud of what your boys did?

Or are you and your cult still saying it was ANTIFA? That was the first board narrative, you know.

So who was affiliated with MAGA? Proud of what your boys did?

Or are you and your cult still saying it was ANTIFA? That was the first board narrative, you know.

Ha!!!!!!!

"Sullivan is believed to be the first Capitol suspect to hold liberal views.

There have been a number of claims that the insurrection on January 6 was actually committed by Antifa despite overwhelming evidence it was carried out by Trump supporters backing his unsubstantiated cries of election fraud."

They found one, everyone!!!!
Its not ALL maga now guys, SEE?!?!? Only 99%!!!

Ha!!!!!!!

There have been a number of claims that the insurrection on January 6 was actually committed by Antifa despite overwhelming evidence it was carried out by Trump supporters backing his unsubstantiated cries of election fraud."

You seem a little more unhinged than usual.

Ha!!!!!!!

NEWSWEEK?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ha!!!!!!!

Not even an actual liberal just an opportunistic clout chaser.

Reactions: Syskatine
You said, and I quote, "all the rioters were MAGA". This one article completely debunks what you said.

Pssss… he is dishonest. Don’t tell anyone.
These have to be the most pitiful, sad, posts in quite a while. Sooooooo MAGA. Forget all the flags, all the statements against interest, the dozens if not hundreds of MAGA defendants.... the story is that there's ONE guy that isn't MAGA inside the cult.

This is a victory, lol. They found one!

These have to be the most pitiful, sad, posts in quite a while. Sooooooo MAGA. Forget all the flags, all the statements against interest, the dozens if not hundreds of MAGA defendants.... the story is that there's ONE guy that isn't MAGA inside the cult.

Your grand obsession about MAGA is beyond disturbing.

Might I suggest Lithium therapy.

Reactions: iasooner2000

The psychosis is real.

Well we could get into the rioters that aren't being indicted and start discussing who they work for. However, that's not necessary as you stated "all the rioters were MAGA".

all ôl
►​

• adj.
    Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity: synonym: whole.
  • adj.
    Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole.
  • adj.
    Being the utmost possible of.

I don't think you understand the definition of all, so I've provided it for you.

Well we could get into the rioters that aren't being indicted and start discussing who they work for. However, that's not necessary as you stated "all the rioters were MAGA".

all ôl​

►​

• adj.
    Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity: synonym: whole.
  • adj.
    Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole.
  • adj.
    Being the utmost possible of.

I don't think you understand the definition of all, so I've provided it for you.

LMFAO

Big win for the cult! Well done! Found one!

Finally sys was honest for once, this is the first time I've seen you admit to being wrong. It's a small one, but we'll accept your apology.

Yes there was a rioter that wasnt MAGA. I'm so psyched for you guys, this has been a long time coming.

Yes there was a rioter that wasnt MAGA. I'm so psyched for you guys, this has been a long time coming.
Doesn't it feel good to be honest about something for once?

You seemed to have missed this post so I'm going to link it for you again:

Reactions: HighStickHarry

What fitty said, but get some pussy instead of lithium, and stop trying to drag your pretend balls across other people’s faces. You’ll go blind.

Did the authorities ever find the panties that were stolen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT