ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Area Food

SquinkY5786

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2005
Gotta admit. Tulsa food is really taking off. Downtown is starting to really blow up with all kinds of good places. What are some of the favorite places to go?

Love Mings noodles and Lone Wolf Bahn Mi (Truck).
Andolinis is always good and Bohemia pizzeria.
Honestly I have not tried a lot of the new stuff downtown. Any recommendations?

Gotta admit. Tulsa food is really taking off. Downtown is starting to really blow up with all kinds of good places. What are some of the favorite places to go?

Love Mings noodles and Lone Wolf Bahn Mi (Truck).
Andolinis is always good and Bohemia pizzeria.
Honestly I have not tried a lot of the new stuff downtown. Any recommendations?
Not downtown, but Jay's Hoagies is the best sandwich shop in the state, IMO.

Lassalles at 6th & Boston is sone of the best Cajun you'll ever have, made by true Cajuns displaced by Katrina; lunch only. Burn Co. BBQ 18th & Boston, also lunch only.

STG Pizza, Andolinis Napoli style cousin, also with amazing Gelato, at 2nd & Detroit.

Smoke, Kilkenny's and Luck's on Cherry Street.

Calaveras Mexican at Whittier Square is. great.

Already mentioned Andolinis, Lone Wolf, and East Village Bohemian Pizzeria are all good. Local Table is another food truck I like.

MixCo, Valkyrie, or Hodges Bend for cocktails.

Last edited:
like Dilly diner. Need to try Burn Co just have to man up and get in line. Have also been wanting to try Lassalles.

like Dilly diner. Need to try Burn Co just have to man up and get in line. Have also been wanting to try Lassalles.
Lassalle's usually packed too. I haven't been to Burn Co in awhile and been about a month on Lassalle's (been dieting -- down 19 lbs.).

Lassalles at 6th & Boston is sone of the best Cajun you'll ever have, made by true Cajuns displaced by Katrina; lunch only. Burn Co. BBQ 18th & Boston, also lunch only.

STG Pizza, Andolinis Napoli style cousin, also with amazing Gelato, at 2nd & Detroit.

Smoke, Kilkenny's and Luck's on Cherry Street.

Calaveras Mexican at Whittier Square is. great.

Already mentioned Andolinis, Lone Wolf, and East Village Bohemian Pizzeria are all good. Local Table is another food truck I like.

MixCo, Valkyrie, or Hodges Bend for cocktails.

Burn Co is the best barbecue you will ever eat.

Burn Co is the best barbecue you will ever eat.
10529d463dedb9d8375f6a5176d40cc9be0ce3a3b463caadf5c70dce111de9e1.jpg

I haven't been to Dilly since they changhed from Deli to Diner. Do they still have some of their same sandwiches?

Incidentally there are several new restaurants that will be opening in the next few months downtown.

I haven't been to Dilly since they changhed from Deli to Diner. Do they still have some of their same sandwiches?

Incidentally there are several new restaurants that will be opening in the next few months downtown.

They don't have the Benzi Boy or the Carbone which were two I enjoyed. Overall, the menu is better and the bakery and bar are added bonuses. In the McNellie's family, I go to the Tavern the most.

I've only been to Sisserou's once but it has become pretty popular. Caribbean style.

Also Laffa is good for drinks and a bunch of mezzi options.

I vote that as TRUE. Love Burn Co.

And I might as well agree with this too. The line can still be long but the wait is shorter than their old location, you don't feel claustrophobic, and you'll definitely find a place to sit.

They don't have the Benzi Boy or the Carbone which were two I enjoyed. Overall, the menu is better and the bakery and bar are added bonuses. In the McNellie's family, I go to the Tavern the most.

I've only been to Sisserou's once but it has become pretty popular. Caribbean style.

Also Laffa is good for drinks and a bunch of mezzi options.

Expanded Tavern coming soon, with "Speakeasy" entrance, Brewpub - joint venture between R Bar's Josh Royal and Prairie Artisan Ales, & Antoinette Bakery (all at the Fox and Ford buildings mixed use developemnt that Kaiser Foudnation is funding - just north of The Tavern on Main). McNellies and Marshall are also reportedly planning a brewpub just southwest of Oneok Field.

I need to man up and wait in that Burn Co line. It also sounds like I need to venture north to downtown more!

Very impressed with all the development downtown including the bars/restaurants.

Downtown is really booming. But hope they can get a few parking garages.

Downtown is really booming. But hope they can get a few parking garages.
They are going to build a parking garage East of the PAC. Of course they are taking the lot that is already there. A multi-level mixed use building is going in there. They just awarded the contract. It will include a new Reasors grocery similar to the new one on Brookside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT