ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson

The point made by Mr. Carlson at the end is what is so important. Ms. Omar has been indoctrinated with her attitude from the time her family stepped onto our shore.

She is not without guilt, of course; there has been ample opportunity for her to entertain opposing viewpoints, and she has not taken advantage of any of those opportunities.

But there is a serious strain of anti-Americanism that has infiltrated our culture, and it is that threat that needs to be addressed. Ms. Omar is only an example of what that threat encompasses.

Omar is very representative of Somalis as a whole. Rudest group of people I’ve ever been around and the vast majority have no desire to ever assimilate. I’d like to know who the dumbf*ck was who thought that importing these barbarians was a good idea.

Omar is very representative of Somalis as a whole. Rudest group of people I’ve ever been around and the vast majority have no desire to ever assimilate. I’d like to know who the dumbf*ck was who thought that importing these barbarians was a good idea.
They're a worldwide scourge to upright walking humans.

In Sweden, a jackal pack of them used to go to a bar, run up a 500 buck tab, then as they're leaving, quite drunkenly say...
"We are Somali, we don't pay!"

They're a worldwide scourge to upright walking humans.

In Sweden, a jackal pack of them used to go to a bar, run up a 500 buck tab, then as they're leaving, quite drunkenly say...
"We are Somali, we don't pay!"

That doesn’t surprise me. The first murder in my town (Upper Arlington, OH, a suburb of Columbus) in over a generation (Upper Arlington is always on those lists of best suburbs to live in the country) was committed by a Somali who hired a hooker, brought her to a park here and then stabbed her to death and burned her body. The Ohio State knife attacker a few years back grew up here and had the same mindset as Omar.

That doesn’t surprise me. The first murder in my town (Upper Arlington, OH, a suburb of Columbus) in over a generation (Upper Arlington is always on those lists of best suburbs to live in the country) was committed by a Somali who hired a hooker, brought her to a park here and then stabbed her to death and burned her body. The Ohio State knife attacker a few years back grew up here and had the same mindset as Omar.
They've totally jacked up Minneapolis.

Talk about 60s style white flight.

Does anyone care that she’s faced bullying, harassment and death threats throughout her life in America?

Just curious.
There's not one shred of evidence that this has ever really happened to her. We all hear things that are offensive to us. We just accept the world is not perfect and feel confident in ourselves and ignore ot.

Just because you call somebody a stupid ignorant hateful anti semitic bitch doesn't mean you are a bigot. It means you don't like those kind people regardless of race.

Wouldn't it be more racist to not be honest with her because of her race?

The real bigots are people who want her to be treated different because of her race

There's not one shred of evidence that this has ever really happened to her. We all hear things that are offensive to us. We just accept the world is not perfect and feel confident in ourselves and ignore ot.

Just because you call somebody a stupid ignorant hateful anti semitic bitch doesn't mean you are a bigot. It means you don't like those kind people regardless of race.

Wouldn't it be more racist to not be honest with her because of her race?

The real bigots are people who want her to be treated different because of her race
If race ever transcends character, we're boned as a society.

I didn't hear nary a word that would remotely suggest assimilation.
Lefties think that immigrants and refugees are synonymous. They aren't. Immigrants come to the US to engage in western culture and to find their American dream. Refugees are sent here because their home country is a 7th century shithole. Many refugees have zero interest in western culture and have no interest in becoming American.

As Ilhan said herself "This is not going to be the Country of White People."

It's amazing how the party that claims they passed the Civil Rights bills is so focused on skin color.
Right; LBJ gets credit for it but Geo Wallace's Southern Dim wing fought it with blood. Just like the Emancipation Proclamation, it was won only with a majority of R's pushing it over the finish line. (I know you know history too along with Meds)

Excellent 45-minute video on Somalis in the US. If you don’t have 45 minutes, the last two minutes is worth watching: Somali who were born and raised here are rejecting US values and culture and may become homegrown terrorists.

Notice how Toonafish runs away when he can't produce the racist tweets he said he had?

As a new user, my posts are pretty limited. This is the first chance I’ve had to respond since my last post in a couple days. Even though it seemed as if I “ran away”, that wasn’t the case.

:eek: More unending obsession. You couldn’t quit me if I died tomorrow lol
iu

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT