ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

Pretty much laid down the gauntlet in a 45 minute interview. Fact should be easy to prove or disprove for a media seeking the truth.

Guess we'll have to see what happens next
October 27, 2020 is when the Biden Family corruption shit hit the fan. This post was a reference to the Tony Bobulinski interview. I guess this is what it looks like when the mainstream media finds that itā€™s easier to just be propagandists instead of actually digging for truth.

What a disgrace. Disgusting.

ElementaryFinishedChipmunk-size_restricted.gif
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
Dave will say it's anyone who believes they are a woman.

His kind thinks it is okay to teach kindergarten kids about sexuality without their parents consent.

thus proving his lack of grip on reality. Liberals are broken and are now racing each other to absurdity and beyond.

if democrats came out tomorrow and said children should have the right to consent to love and any manifestation of that love, Dave would be for it. Zero doubt.

I'd wager I have a much tighter grip on reality than you. Though in and of itself that's not saying much.

how about we discuss 50 IC traitors knowingly calling all of the malfesceance on hunter bidens laptop russian propaganda

laughing commie been and ccp/dnc dave called anyone who wasnā€™t stupid enough to believe ccp/dnc john brennan a rube

the goalposts are squarely on the 50

what were you saying about reality pinko dave?

Reactions: iasooner2000
how about we discuss 50 IC traitors knowingly calling all of the malfesceance on hunter bidens laptop russian propaganda

laughing commie been and ccp/dnc dave called anyone who wasnā€™t stupid enough to believe ccp/dnc john brennan a rube

the goalposts are squarely on the 50

what were you saying about reality pinko dave?
Lets compare that to the Durham nonsense, the pre-election Trump victory laps, the faith that somehow someway the election could be overturned, and last but not least the absolute certainty that the very same John Brennan would be hung for treason.

Lets compare that to the Durham nonsense, the pre-election Trump victory laps, the faith that somehow someway the election could be overturned, and last but not least the absolute certainty that the very same John Brennan would be hung for treason.

this thread concerns hunter bidens laptop the explicit filth and

financial malfeasance that four former directors of the CIA called russian propaganda

sit with the brevity of that before you go humping the orange man bad leg

been i see you like this take

yet this thread validates you as the ultimate political tool

For the first time ever I think you just went full @Syskatine. You are better then that Carl.

this thread concerns hunter bidens laptop the explicit filth and

financial malfeasance that four former directors of the CIA called russian propaganda

sit with the brevity of that before you go humping the orange man bad leg
This thread recently turned to a discussion of your grasp of reality though.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Still my favorite is The Trouble With Fulton County. The thousands of Biden votes with registered addresses from PARKING LOTS.

A dimwitted Stacey Abrams bragging about having 1.2 million mail-in votes in hand for January's special Senate election. The RNC knew the Senate was going 50-50.

Human adult of female gender.
I remember when gender described nouns and pronouns. Boy, ship, him and she are nouns and pronouns with gender. Most English nouns don't have gender. All German nouns are masculine, feminine or neuter. The English powers that be accepted gender to include humans after years of misuse. I attribute such to a failing public education system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT