ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

Wait... you mean... THEY HAVE COPIES NOW.

Why didn't they lead with the story? Early voting is happening, we gotta get these investigations out NOW!

I was interested in the story so I watched Tucker and got the information unlike you and your Super knowledgeable vet.

When there is a two year special investigation that costs 50 million dollars on this then maybe you two can flex a little, but your ability to dismiss your own embarrassment is a liberal super power.

I think it will show that most of us are curious and skeptical and here you and the super knowledgeable vet come in projecting what you have been falling for the entire time.

Of course he can't.
However, ad hominem character attacks are always in his modest wheelhouse.

He is everything that he mocks. Complains about civility of this board and thinks everyone else is an uniformed rube. It’s sad he thinks someone with such a shallow knowledge base should vote or even participate in the conversation. He has been ignoring me for weeks and somewhere deep down he knows why.

He is everything that he mocks. Complains about civility of this board and thinks everyone else is an uniformed rube. It’s sad he thinks someone with such a shallow knowledge base should vote or even participate in the conversation. He has been ignoring me for weeks and somewhere deep down he knows why.

it’s five o’clock charlie buzzing in for his last bit of plausible deniability and willful ignorance

amazing he’s not here to talk about deblasio and cuomo sweating the fine chosen people of new york

imagine

the reeeeeeeee if trump was knocking down doors of private homes and welding park gates shut and climbing up to look in windows of synagogues

but that’s ok been
maga believes in your rights
regardless of what don lemon and chuk schumer tell you

You guys have to admit the Tucker story is very suspicious. One would think anything of that supposed value would at least have been hand delivered by courier, not casually sent by FedEx. It makes me think maybe it wasn’t that important, but Tucker thought he could make a segment out of a lost package. I like Tucker Carlson and think he frequently does good work. That includes this particular whistleblower story, which I believe is true. But the “lost package” strikes me as a little over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
When there is a two year special investigation that costs 50 million dollars on this then maybe you two can flex a little, but your ability to dismiss your own embarrassment is a liberal super power.

I think it will show that most of us are curious and skeptical and here you and the super knowledgeable vet come in projecting what you have been falling for the entire time.

LOL It never gets old.

74516c42-9a6f-423c-add7-f9118607b739-020819-investigation-costs_Online.png

Care to run through the felons from MAGA that Mueller investigation took out?

there you go been

a woman of the people

She crazy and sexy and smart and it kills you. Perfect villain for the MAGA incel ethos.

Oooooh, since it goes into a different account than the one that pays the prosecutor, it doesn't count.

Correct. And the number you shared was during the investigation not a final number.

You are the reason there are skid marks next to the dead dog.

Correct. And the number you shared was during the investigation not a final number.

You are the reason there are skid marks next to the dead dog.
Right? You probably swerve to hit the dog, then tell your kids that's how a badass does it.

PD, I thought the same. How could Tucker's producer be so stupid as to send the evidence w/o making copies? But, he didn't say that they did or didn't have copies. I thought, why didn't he scan them and e-mail a pdf? It's quicker and cheaper. If Tucker leaked this info and sent this by FedX, USPS, DHL, UPS or whatever as bait to attract the left to steal it, then I'm impressed. I originally thought that there had to be a leftist mole @ FNC, but if this was discussed on Tucker's cell phone, the NSA has it recorded and I don't think for a second that the FBI or CIA would bother asking the FISA court for permission to spy on a citizen. Most of the people involved in the Russia collusion / Mueller investigation on the 7th floor of the FBI building are still there.

I can provide the questions for us to learn beyond a shadow.

I think the problem with people who are good at homework like @Been Jammin and @Syskatine (assuming Oklahoma City university has legitimate rigorous law Degree requirements) is that they assume that translates into being able to process the world. They don’t question themselves because they have a skill that makes them good at school. It makes it impossible to not recognize that being smug about being wrong is off putting to the rest of us.

PD, I thought the same. How could Tucker's producer be so stupid as to send the evidence w/o making copies? But, he didn't say that they did or didn't have copies. I thought, why didn't he scan them and e-mail a pdf? It's quicker and cheaper. If Tucker leaked this info and sent this by FedX, USPS, DHL, UPS or whatever as bait to attract the left to steal it, then I'm impressed. I originally thought that there had to be a leftist mole @ FNC, but if this was discussed on Tucker's cell phone, the NSA has it recorded and I don't think for a second that the FBI or CIA would bother asking the FISA court for permission to spy on a citizen. Most of the people involved in the Russia collusion / Mueller investigation on the 7th floor of the FBI building are still there.

JFC

Its a conspiracy theory used to cover up a conspiracy theory used to cover up a conspiracy theory. This is some Inception level creativity in action. Gobble up the candy boys.

In their group message:

help pilt!! Help us!!!! All hands on deck to deflect and ignore!!

Is there a well known international businessman with texts, emails, dates of meetings that can specifically speak on your dream?
I don't know, let me run it by the Wall Street Journal and see if they think there is anything to it.

Its a conspiracy theory used to cover up a conspiracy theory used to cover up a conspiracy theory. This is some Inception level creativity in action. Gobble up the candy boys.
I think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself here. The blockbuster story of the Biden family corruption seems legit. You should not dismiss it so cavalierly.

I’m sure the package went missing. I think Carlson took advantage of the missing package to have a segment. The missing-package-story is a little thin on credibility.

But the larger story of Biden malfeasance should be investigated. Instead the MSM is doing its best to bury it. I don’t know that I would necessarily call it a conspiracy. At least not in the context of secret meetings between the major networks and newspapers and tech companies. But no one can deny there is a concerted effort on the part of all of them to dilute the potential significance.

None of us should be so devoted to our political party that we applaud or endorse what the MSM is doing with this story. None of us should want our party to “win” so badly we ignore wrong doing by agents on our team. It seems to me that is what you are doing on this thread.

You guys have to admit the Tucker story is very suspicious. One would think anything of that supposed value would at least have been hand delivered by courier, not casually sent by FedEx. It makes me think maybe it wasn’t that important, but Tucker thought he could make a segment out of a lost package. I like Tucker Carlson and think he frequently does good work. That includes this particular whistleblower story, which I believe is true. But the “lost package” strikes me as a little over the top.

The claim is not a lost package. Everyone knows where the package is. The charge is that someone stole the contents.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
I think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself here. The blockbuster story of the Biden family corruption seems legit. You should not dismiss it so cavalierly.

I’m sure the package went missing. I think Carlson took advantage of the missing package to have a segment. The missing-package-story is a little thin on credibility.

But the larger story of Biden malfeasance should be investigated. Instead the MSM is doing its best to bury it. I don’t know that I would necessarily call it a conspiracy. At least not in the context of secret meetings between the major networks and newspapers and tech companies. But no one can deny there is a concerted effort on the part of all of them to dilute the potential significance.

None of us should be so devoted to our political party that we applaud or endorse what the MSM is doing with this story. None of us should want our party to “win” so badly we ignore wrong doing by agents on our team. It seems to me that is what you are doing on this thread.
Dan, what would you have the MSM do in this situation?

The claim is not a lost package. Everyone knows where the package is. The charge is that someone stole the contents.
You are correct. That does not significantly alter my opinion. I, too, in the past have sent packages that had their contents stolen. Carlson overhyped the story IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT